Thursday, April 12, 2007

12th April declared a JLH day for Aida Doink!

For the past 3 years, 12th April mesti rasa JLH. Tak tau kenapa. Pagi ni bangun smiling lega. Last nite I had a quiet birthday with Fahroe. This year is his say, no surprise, no posh celebration, no big thing. Just the 2 of us. Birthday dia kan, I mengalah, birthday I..... siap la dia. Hehehehehe. I was quiet to the extend lupa wish! Hadiah still half wrapped, kad still half siap! Hampeh betul. Nanti lah kita bagi. Many people reminded me : please don't fight, please don't buat perangai, please don't cry!

I did not fight or pick a fight, I did not buat perangai, but I did cry. (Sorry Iza, can't help being a crybaby last night). But don't worry, it was a good cry. More on a lega/relieved cry. From now onwards I want happy moments only in my life. Whatever happened in past years of my life and the recent events, I take it as a hurtful but thoughtful experience so that I will not make the same mistake again. (But knowing me, I will la.... but with more preparation on how to handle it.) Although I crybaby, tapi kalau I strong & determined with what I want, what I do, I will be fine.

At this moment I am looking forward for my Russia vacation. Yes, 9 days out of country, 9 days without boyfriend (the thought of it makes me feel doink dah), but 9 days without office matters, 9 days in that chill Moscow & St Petersburg (must get Russian Vodka there), 9 days without feeling morello. I've got my new passport, my new bag, my medicine, my travel insurance, my ticket, my visa. Still nak kena cari kamera, boots, and baju sejuk. I've packed toileteries (that's new, I had always pack last minute!).

The next 2 weeks I need to concerntrate on work, collect as much I can, clear apa patut yang pending. At least rasa lega nak pergi cuti and my assistant boleh handle apa yang patut. Opah going to SP tomorrow with Uncle Wahid & Aunty Yot. Opah tak tengok lagi rumah baru kitorang. I hope she will be fine throught out the journey. I know mama is excited opah is coming. Habis riuh la rumah tu with Opah, my mom & Aunty Yot. Dah boleh bayang & terngiang-ngiang kekecohan nya.

Mood kat office hari ni pun semua orang happy. Boss datang bawak chocs for everyone. Banyak brainstorming, tapi tak strees. Full of laughter. Besok dah Friday, everyone looking forward for the weekend. I have to work this Saturday, tapi half day ja. Then nak pegi pamper myself with massage. Last Saturday sempat buat facial, so terasa macam nak pegi massage pulak, sape nak ikut, buzz my hp then. Tapi bayar sendiri la!

Ok, nak balik. Besok another day to look forward too. Fahroe asked me this morning how I can remember many happy things through out the past years. I replied to him that if you are sincere, you will be happy, and you will remember. Even it will be vague after sometime, but when you thought about it, then you will be happy. Not just in a relationship, but with your friends, with your family too. I have good friends around me, bad friends too, bad people that hate me, good people that hate me, a solid family behind me, who have seen me through out my life from worst to good, from sad to happy. They've seen me in my worst condition, they will agree in some aspect I'm still taking the wrong action. But I have survived so far and I will have a good life. So, to anyone of you who feels life sucks at the moment, not to worry, Aida had her doink days too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rimaugirl Wahir Jaafar said...

WELCOME back ...I know you as a very strong person. Kalau ada orang yang benci ko, biarkan dia dengan bencinya...it wont last forever. Nanti bila dia tengah nazak baru dia rasa. Anyway, enjoy your life, value it while you can. Selamat Berbahagia!

Fri Apr 13, 09:18:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

Thanks wahir. I am fine, feeling good. Celebrating belated birthday today later tonight. Yeay, I have my say finally! Party malam karang! hehehehe

Fri Apr 13, 03:39:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger tulip said...

jgn sedih2..

nak pinjam dict russian-english? :D

Sat Apr 14, 05:00:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home