Friday, March 30, 2007

After Matta Fair

Satu minggu yang penat & meletihkan. Finally it is Friday, and besok cuti 2 hari.

I was not well the whole week. Asyik pening kepala ja. Mata pun dah rasa macam senget sebelah, too much depan computer. I went back early (like took half-day off, very unlikely for me to do that) on Monday & Wednesday. And was on leave yesterday, Thursday. Satu hari tak fikir office. Lepak, relaks kat rumah. My bp was high on Wednesday 145/95 again, but this morning, before work, I went to clinic, and it was 135/80. I still need to bring down the top portion though. And need more rest and peacefull mind. Although I'm on medication, but i worry too much of everything lately, hence the bp goes up. And cannot sleep too. Now my sleep pattern is like one day can sleep, one day sleep between 3-5am. My friends gave me macam-macam benda to put me to sleep. Sleeping pills Aunty Nita bagi pun tak jalan sangat.

I need to do something to stable bp, if I do not wish to be on medication for the rest of my life. My exercise can only be done over the weekend. So, now obediently Saturday & Sunday, I'm doing it at Taman Tar, Ampang. Been doing that with Aunty Nita in the evening since late last month, stop during Matta week, and continued last week. Fahroe came around 730am last Saturday morning and surprised me with his new triton (finally he bought the car after so long pastering) before we went walking. It amused me that for the past 2 years I've been dragging & nagging him ajak exercise, tapi macam2 alasan dia bagi. Tracksuit kat laundry is his favourite excuse. Perhaps I have to fall sick often to make him follow me exercise without excuse, as this time, I just asked, and he said yes. (Yes doink, I perli you ni loud & clear). Next week Monday & Thursday kena pegi check bp lagi. Aunty Nita gave me a new ubat, lower dosage, hope it will help.

Ma & Ba went to Surabaya last week, and arrived KL on Monday, 26th March. They did not stopover in KL, straight back to Penang, then dad's driver pick-up balik SP. I did their domestic connection flight with airasia. Tapi tak tau mana silap, although I went through the itinerary 3 times with babah, apparently, I booked them on wrong date for return. It was booked on Monday, 26th February. So babah had to purchased another ticket, as airasia does not do refunds. Apa la, anak sendiri keja travel agent pun boleh doink sekali macam tu. Mama dah cakap taknak naik airasia ever again. Ye lah, dia dah biasa naik MH, sekali kena no-frills ailine, tak selesa la dia. I told them about my bp problem, and of course mom was really worried. But I told her, whether it is genetic or not, I will take care of myself. Now daily she sms me, kasi reminder makan ubat, malam sure dia kasi reminder jangan makan dinner with lots of garam. I know she is worry, already gave that as an excuse to my dad the more reason they should come back to KL and settle down here very soon. I planned nak balik SP hari ni, nak drive the new car, tapi Ma tak kasi balik sorang-sorang. Tanak gaduh dengan dia, so lepak KL ja la this week. Rest at home.

My new car is okay. Reached its 1000km within one month. Sent for service semalam. Bagus jugak ambik kaler mocha ni, tak nampak kotor. Dah sebulan tak cuci keta tu. Hehehe. Nanti weekend ni I kasi cuci la. Paling jauh jalan sungai buluh ja. I use my car to drive to office only, after office & weekend I use my driver & his car.

Apa lagi nak bagitau? Oh, Sabtu lepas I pegi visit my friend Aween. I think most of you who read this blog know her. She was diagnosed with GIST (gastrointestinal stromal tumour) last year, and fighting very strong now. Selayang hospital told her no hope, Subang Medical Centre gave her 9 months. She has stopped her chemotherapy using glevac as it does not work with her. At the moment she tries alternative medical treatment, more on building up her imune body system. Those who know Aween, please contact her and gave your moral support and encourage her to fight. That is all that we can do now. If you know of any treatment, please share with her direct, or drop me an email about it. To Aween : be strong okay? Jangan loose hope!

Now, I rasa lapar la pulak while writing this. Hmm.... crave apa tau? Kuay teow!!! mmmm..... Last sunday night pergi sana with Fahroe & Nazif, tutup la pulak. At last kitorang pegi rumah Toy. Maybe nak try tomorrow night. We are supposed to celebrate birthday Hanizah, tapi minah ni sibuk memanjang. Tengok la macam mana besok.

Last Friday, I did go to my brother's house (ayahnurin). The kids were excited to see me, dah ngantuk2 pun, tunggu jugak Makngah sampai. I thought nak kasi surprise, tapi ibu dah terbocor rahsia. That night I slept quite late layan 2 orang tu. Hariz tido belah kanan, Nurin tido belah kiri. Nurin banyak cakap. Penat nak layan. Antara my conversation with Nurin :

Makngah : Nurin, sekolah macam mana?
Nurin : Nurin pergi Smart reader for kids. It's okay.
Makngah : Lepas sekolah help ibu tak kat rumah.
Nurin : Nurin kecik lagi la. I'm five years old.
Makngah : Oh, kecik lagi. Ada boyfriend tak kat school?
Nurin : Ada! His name is Adib!

Hmm..... macam mana tu? Ayahnurin : you daughter also told me that she will only cook at the age of 18! Good luck with her!

Things need to do this weekend :
1) Ambik laundry
2) Hantar laundry cadar & selimut & langsir
3) Pegi pasar beli ikan, add on fruits at home
4) Check-out from aunty yot some nice vege recipe for me to cook and eat (mkn sayur still fail!)
4) Shopping???? kalau sempat (seriously boleh release stress bak kata bull & ma'in! hehehe)
5) Visit opah - ni mesti buat ahad pagi for breakfast
6) Get some sleep next 3 nights
7) Tengok wayang -boleh buat skali with no 4 kalau sempat kat klcc
8) Buy new books also kat klcc with no 4 & 7
9) Drop by jumpa sarah/iza (aku pegi semalam korang tak balik lagi, nak pegi makan fish???)
10) Saturday morning walk

Okay nak balik, going KLS for dinner.

Have a good weekend everybody, drive safely on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home