Sunday, March 11, 2007

TAKING IT SLOWLY

Damn my bp is still high.

Strictly under doctor's instruction (although she is my aunt), I have to do regular exercise, control food, peaceful sleep, less work stress, less other things that can make me stress, reduce this really overweight body, must smile a lot, drinks lots of water, and on medication. Aiyak!!!!

Okay la, I don't want to die young, so strictly under doctor's instruction it is then!

But next week is Matta Fair, how am I to reduce stress? That is the peak season of my stressfull work. Get another job? Hmm.... maybe I should. Last night I went to KLCC to see adik, emma & amy. After listening to Emma & Amy's job at the bank, eh, I have a better and less stress job than theirs! Nope, am not moving job. I'm the "stick to one job type", "stick to one man type", "stick to one car type until it cannot be used", "stick to the same friend although they threat me like hell type", and other kind of stick to the same kind type! (of course with exception of sticking to the same handphone - that one I change every year, although cheap ones, still, I change..... and of course shoes....... I buy a new one every month!)

Adik asked me last night : "Kenapa gemuk sangat ni? Kngah eat a lot when you are either too happy with your life or too sad! " He wants me to reduce some weight by the time he gets back from Japan this month end. And I told him I will do it. But I will do it my way, no expensive gym whatsoever. Adik is going to Japan again next week. Jealous! He gave me a cool Japan t-shirt last night from his previous trip. (p/s : Shah my darling cousin - if you read this, can you be in-touch with adik via sms. The last time he went, he couldn't reach you via phone, and the japanese couldn't help him either.)

I can't wait until next weekend is over. Am planning to go holiday again. Having high bp gives me the excuse to cuti-cuti goyang kaki. But I have no idea where to go. Somewhere I can go by myself, with my new car, nobody can disturb me. Definately not balik kampung. Balik SP kalau, meaning BP naik la! Cannot be anywhere near mom now. Topic kawin is so hangat with her that can make me loose my mind. I don't want to fight with mama. Now I'm smart. When she ask, I tell her to ask boyfriend. Let him handle my mom for a while. Hehehe. Boyfriend is being good at the moment. Taking left, right, centre whatever my 'takde insurance punya mulut, tangan & kaki' now. He is being very patient and tolerant at the moment. Ikut ja la kerenah I. Despite his very busy schedule, sleepless night with tender and so on, he makes time for me although he is half asleep driving to Bukit. BapakAina says I'm the clingy type girlfriend. But I think at the moment, I am more the pain-in-the ass girlfriend! Well, I'll let boyfriend determine on that one. He's the one who needs to handle me!

My new Myvi is cool at the moment. Although not the Swift I wanted, but I am pleased with the new car! Need to get some gadgets for this new MOCHA (colour of the car). The next raya, nanti rumah opah akan jadi showroom Perodua. Me, kakteh, adik are driving Myvi. If only ayong did not change his Myvi with Citra, then all of us are having Myvi.

Ayong : How are my 2 darlings? Nurin kept on saying Makngah gemuk over the phone last night. What happened to Makteh gemuk? Can you ask her to switch back?

Okay, I need to stop now. Don't worry people, I will get rid of this high bp of mine. Thanks for the concern though. I'll be fine. You people should know me better kan?

Take care everyone.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Azwan Hadzree said...

Myvi? I might get one. Kids are ok, i'll be updating the blog soon. But new address la, pls change the link accordingly ok. New site is Hariz & Nurin. Pls drop by and say hello.

Hey, i don't hv any BP or helath problem yet. Last Nov checkup, doctor kata reduce weight sahaja. So, now i'm reducing ikg per month. how;s that.

Take care aje la ye.

Sun Mar 11, 02:45:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger tulip said...

hi aida.. what's up? lama takk menjengah. lots happening eh? ermm.. i think u went to langkawi the day i left langkawi la dear.. hehehe...

dalam next week ni, masuk la my blog i have some cool pics from my dive trip last weekend :D(that's why tak boleh join flamingo bowl) ..maybe that'll take your mind off things.. cheers :))

Sun Mar 11, 06:23:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger the enigmatic syaf said...

hi cik aida.. hope u get better soon la huh.

Tue Mar 13, 09:35:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home