Friday, April 06, 2007

holiday-holiday-holiday

I thought I will be fine this week, but still wake-up in the morning with headache. Hari-hari masuk keja lambat, buat selamba aja. Except yesterday pagi as we had staff meeting, this week, between 10am to 11am baru la muka aku masuk office. Boss at the moment okay, tak bising-bising sangat. Penting kerja jalan. BP tak check lagi this week, I tau sure tengah high. Minggu depan dah reda sket baru pegi check la.

I did not manage to do most of the things I wanted to do last weekend. Meaning, as at now, my car is still dirty! Tak cuci-cuci. Asyik hujan aja. Tapi this weekend kena cuci la, sebab this morning dah nampak kotor pulak. Cuma sempat tengok movie stomp the yard on saturday night and pegi ikea on sunday evening. Nak cari tilam. Tilam yang I nak cost RM800!!!! For tilam????? Hmm.... tapi mmg best la. Nasib baik tak bayar terus hari tu, I've decided to give it a thought first before invest so much for tilam. Sebab nak beli washing machine baru lagi. Tak larat la hantar laundry!

Office is okay. Workload macam biasa. But next 2 weeks kena kerja keras sket update collections. Am going away end of this month. Nak pergi Russia. I'm going to Moscow & St Petersburgh on 28th April, and will be back in KL on 5th May. That means I'm not going to Anseri AGM. Which is good, because they will not able to re-elect me to join the committee. Hehehehe. President bengang aja, siap nak guna kuasa veto nak tukar clause. hahaha. Tapi I dah check with secretary, it cannot be done. Finally I got an excuse kenapa tak payah hadir. You have to attend AGM to be appointed. I tak kisah sangat in the committee ka tak. Tapi akan kisah kalau kena jadi secretary to president & our honorary secretary. These 2 men ni kekadang terlebih mengada mendera I buat keja. Not that they cannot speak to each other directly. Entah apa-apa punya perangai.

Russia group ni at the moment ada 11 pax nak pergi. 9 chinese & 2 malays. We don't need to send a tour leader for a small group like that as we have our own tourguide in Russia. That has always been for Russia. Expensive la nak hantar tour leader. The total package cost RM7000 per person inclusive everything. It is a full board package. Tapi my boss is sending me f.o.c. as my holiday/her appreciation/whateverla you want to call it. My md told me on Tuesday. First thing I asked her, "Sape nak buat bsp 2 minggu?". It is a tough job. Next monday ja RM700k nak kena bayar, I baru ada separuh. Hmm.....

I did tell her to give me 2 days before saying yes or no. Ye lah, nak kena tengok my work plan, my budget, my exposure of lingkupkan company sbb tak leh bayar bsp, nak kena alert semua debtors & associates make sure payment masuk on time!, dah la pegi end of the month, duit gaji semua staff kena make sure ada. So far, alhamdulillah sebab I dapat bayar gaji staff on time, pay all bills, epf, socso and lepaskan bsp at any cost. Kalau kena gaduh ngan associates sampai ada yang hate me, tampar me, hmm... I tak kisah. Tampar ja la balik, then make sure duit masuk.
But I did told myself, pergi ja la, leave the office for a while and see how they manage. Let them feel my pressure for a while, hehehehe. Problem solver kat office is really going away for a long time and not reachable! Hehehehe. I agreed to myself that same night while waiting for Fahroe jumpa doktor. Poor baby demam & sakit perut. Pastu makan maggie, and being himself, being arrogant! But now he is okay. (Keirul : keta jb is black kaler la, keta orang gila kuasa kan? Plastik seat tak bukak seminggu tu! Perangai keji tahap doink!).

Love life? Hahaha, asyik gaduh aja. Many people said leave him. I did. 3 times in the last 6 weeks. Last fight on Saturday night. But we patched up quickly. Tu yang tak leh tahan tu. Drama hindustan pun tak doink macam kitorang. Hari-hari gaduh, tapi lepas tu hari-hari jumpa gak. Takpelah, biar ja dulu. The russia trip will do me good. Clear mind to think. But at the moment, just enjoy bullying him. Asyik dia ja buli I, mana aci! But adik, my younger brother did give me a wise advice when I was talking to him last Wednesday. Biar la adik, nanti-nanti kakngah tau la apa nak buat. My problem is not the end of the world, ramai lagi yang ada lagi worst hal.

Okay la, I nak stop. Having discussion with ticketing department. Sure big problem tu sebab all 3 insist nak jumpa immediately. Going to F1 this sunday. Yes, the hot F1. I will be at gate c2. Semua tempat kat F1 tu I dah rasa. Dari semurah-murah, sampai semahal-mahal tempat duduk. Ingat lagi dulu pergi dengan Minah&Omar with baby dalam perut, friends from Singapore, with Eddy, John, Andrew, with Sarah & Fathil. Actually start pergi dengan Sarah & Fathil la pergi tengok F1 ni. Best place to watch, semestinya depan tv kat rumah! Hehehehe. This year, layan ja la Fahroe yang baru 2nd time nak pergi F1. When I went with him first time in 2005, I terperanjat dia tak pernah pegi F1. Ada jugak some things that I'm better off than him. Boleh berlagak kejap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home