Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Sarah Azreen!

Don't worry, you are still young, we all are still young! hehehehe.

I'm exhausted, very tired, seksa gila nak bangun pagi. Mama call nak kejut suruh bangun 2 kali, Paroe dialed 3 kali, Sarah's 3rd wake-up call baru I sedar this morning! Now still sleepy. But I'm fine, bp tak sure berapa sekarang, end of the week baru nak pegi check. Aunty Nita bagi I atenolol for additional 10days, just to control myself after the Matta Fair. Office tengah tension nak issue punya banyak tickets yang passenger dah book through-out last weekend.

Can't wait this weekend, where I can sleep puas-puas. Nak lepak puas-puas, dating puas-puas, nak pergi massage my body, and do some shopping! I need a break myself!

Will update again later, now nak help ticketing department clear Matta fair tickets, and I have to start my collect hutang from clients or BSP this week sangkut pulak. Chairman takde, Managing Director takde, even my darling BDM, Helina pun takde, semua out of country. Tinggal I sorang-sorang nak handle office ni. Die!

2 Comments:

Blogger Panglima said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!

once tagged, you must reveal six weird things about yourself. refer to my blog.

hahaha...

Thu Mar 22, 05:59:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Mrs O said...

me want to wish happy birthday to sarah also...sbb dia kasik tumpang rumah masa formula 1 2003....tq and hope u have a great year ahead

Fri Mar 23, 10:39:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home