Monday, July 03, 2006

MY OOOOHHsss & AAAAHHsss....

The complaint

This coming weekend patut pegi Haadyai. Tapi sebab bombing di sekitar kawasan tersebut, we decided to cancell the trip. So I thought I ada duit extra this month, tapi my kancil went dead last 2 weeks. Bateri kong. Bought a new bateri, ended discover ada oil leaking. Sent the car to workshop. I had to pay 1k to repair the whole thing. Break oil, fan belt, petrol hose yang leak, break oil hose yang leak, absorber dah kong, timing belt, aircond pump and banyak la benda lain. Hmm... kopak duit!!! I have to sell the kancil very soon, before it gives me no value. Tapi nak beli keta apa la? And as if I drive that much nowadays. But still, I must have a car untuk kegunaan hari rabu - my gym day, and di kala kecemasan. Hmm.... must start hunting for new cars la ni macam.

My weight is stagnant la. Apa ni, dah 2 weeks tak gerak-gerak pun? Aiyak!!!!!

Nak pergi Kuantan this weekend, cannot go, as someone is very-very-very busy!!! Cet!

Everyday ada meeting kat office with the different sales people ended up cold war with one of them now. Why can't he separate work and personal la? I told him I was following instructions, but buat muka sulky kat office. No one to teman me breakfast dah!!! hmmm...


The rewards

Mama and babah are coming month end. They are going to Singapore. Am not going, but will take off days to bring them around KL.

Adik bayar hutang, so now ada duit lebih sket(sket ja!!!)

Jumaat ni cuti!!! Yeay yeay yeay

Next month bulan august *wink-wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home