Wednesday, May 24, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYAH NURIN

Hari ni birthday ayah nurin! He is also known as Azwan among his friends, Ayong to his family & relatives, Bobo to his very close friends.

He is my elder brother who turns 34 years old today. ( but look like 40 years old with the grey hair, hehehehe). Happily married to Azlin (my beloved kakak ipar) and they have 2 adorable children - my darlings - Hariz & Nurin.

To my ayong : Hepi Besday! Semoga panjang umur & murah rezeki selalu, tabah hadapi apa saja cabaran hidup di masa akan datang. And semoga sentiasa pemurah kepada kakngah, kakteh and adik. Jangan selalu buli Hariz!!! (his favourite past time nowadays). Love you very much and thank you for being there every time I need help, well not just every time I need help, but every moment of my life, you have been a great brother.

To the rest of my friend, Aida semakin sihat la. Besok mau pigi check-up la. Mana tau, silap-silap nanti batuk teruk, sakit tibi pulak. Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home