Saturday, May 20, 2006

FRENCH ART FESTIVAL

I am sick! Like really sick! Asyik batuk, selsema, malam tido tak lena, dah 2 nights dah. Masuk office grumpy aja. Hopefully I will get better over the weekend.

Yesterday afternoon went to SS2, attended a friend's wedding ceremony. Patut nyer besok, tapi something came up that they decided to do it yesterday at their home. It was a lovely brief ceromony attended by very close friends and relative. But I stayed outside as I was coughing & sneezing very bad, but I had a good time meeting up old friends. While I was there my colleauge rang and suruh balik cepat. We had tickets to watch French Art Festival at Istana Budaya. Rushed home, change clothes, and rushed back to Istana Budaya. They had a dance performance, a collaboration of west and east dance & music performed by dancers from France & Malaysia. One of the dancers was my client (tu pasal kitorang dapat ticket free, hehehe). I was amazed to see her performed non-stop for 50 minutes. The show was good, the lighting was good, music chosen was good!

After that all of us went to Shangri-la for late supper. Mak oi, minum teh RM18.00 satu teko. Nasib baik boleh refill, hehehehe. By the time I arrived home, it was midnight, ngantuk, had a bath & sleep!

Besok ada wedding lagi. Looking forward to meet up friends and the kids!

Kak teh is back from SP. Itu pun I hardly see her, only in the morning on the way to office, which at that time I will be sleeping in the car. Ma & Ba are in Club Med Cherating this weekend.

Okay la, otak dah blank. Sape-sape yang sakit, batuk, demam, & selsema, get well soon! To my dear Panglima, CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby girl!

Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home