Monday, June 19, 2006

20.06.2006

Cantik pulak date tu. Kalau I dah ada calon suami, I probably would have pester him to marry me on this very significant date. But that will be another story next year, just not yet, hehehehe.

Okay, this year's significant will be Aminah Azirah's birthday. One of my oldest friend. I met her when I was 16. Well, I met a lot of people when I was 16, who later became close friends & I still keep in touch with them. But Aminah is one of the important friends, who had seen me cried, in my many happy moods, in my temper, went through my very difficult moments, and a friend who really understand me, accept me just as I am. Although she is in Singapore now, I still meet her at least once a year.

I don't want to write a long karangan about her in this blog, but just want to wish her a very Happy Birthday, may Allah bless you. Thanks for being my friend.

Read on below for other posting......

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs O said...

uwaaaa so touched with this posting...tq...31 dah ko...dah kedut kot...most things pointed south already...

Mon Jun 19, 09:28:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home