Wednesday, April 26, 2006

LAST WEEK OF APRIL 06

Can't believe April 06 is ending. Time flies really fast. Few things that was supposed to be done this month - hmm, not done yet! Kena carry forward ni macam.

So many things had happened this whole month, sad things, happy things, jlh things, but, well, those are part of life. Tak boleh komplen la. Ambik pengajaran yang mana patut ja.

This month, besides my lovely north trip, I had a great weekend at Singapore. Thanks to Minah and family. And also to Intan Nazrahayu for the lovely bracelet. I really enjoyed our chocalate indulgence at Leonadas. I went to Singapore by train. Damn 1st class cabin mahal giler aahh. You pay extra RM72.00 for attached bathroom, tv that runs for approximately 2 hours (well, they only have train channel, not 24hours astro!!), supper (okay, the mee goreng was yummy!!) and breakfast (tak sedap, overnight food from KL that they reheat). Takpelah, at least dah rasa, lepas ni definately tak nak naik train, too long!!! Shopping in Singapore was great. And cheap too! My darlings are planning to go for Singapore Sale come this May. Tapi wa tarak duit aahh, sudah pokai. And hi-time next month dok KL diam-diam. Need to save for my end of the year europe tour.

What else, oh, mom getting better each day. We talk to each other few times everyday. She was so happy that we go back each week (taking turns between me, ayong, kakteh & adik). And her sisters too. Need to find one week to go back next month.

Weight is stagnant!!! Why la? Everytime pergi gym kena dera, hahahaha.

Work??? Jangan cakap la. Tadi dapat love letter from IATA to increase our BG. Already I'm like a mad woman struggling to make sure weekly payment lepas, ni nak bayar lagi RM285k. Hello, we make little margin, and now all kena dump kat BG. I've drafted the appeal letter, tunggu big boss dari London cakap okay, then will send back to them. Am aware that is highly very unlikely they will let us go, but try ja la. Already I argued with the officer here in KL this afternoon. Nanti lagi next 4 months, if the company makes good sales, lagi BG naik. Macam mana nak roll duit ni? Melepas la 2 months bonus and salary increment ni macam!!!! Aiyak!!!! Kerja macam nak gila la next month and seterus nyer.

Apa lagi ha nak story ni? Oh, last week went to see Siti Nurhaliza performing at Sime Darby Convention Centre for Secretaries Week. Got free VIP tickets from EK. Went with my MD. Had a good makan, good music, and good view. Her voice was powerful. Loved the Bukan Cinta Biasa (bila cinta luar biasa aku nak mai ni????) & her latest Biarlah Rahsia. Banyak goodies dapat, free meal lagik, hehehehehe. I gave to my colleagues so they can enjoy themselves.

Come next month (MAY 06) - ada few weddings nak kena attend. Hmm, baju tak pi ambik lagi la. And need to do a new one too. Need to settle few things for my friend's bachelor party. Ma & Ba 36th Wedding anniversary coming! Ayong & Kak Lin 9th Wedding anniversary coming, byk la bday nak celebrate, belah babah ja dah macam ada 11 orang ja tu.

And we had a new niece last week, the very long wait. Congrats to the new parents, my cousins belah babah. Talking about baby, am craving for baby la. My email group of friends dok story pasal anak masing-masing, sending me latest pictures of their children, tengok baby aina last Sunday pun rasa geram saja. Nasib baik tak boleh kidnap bawak balik. I read in STAR paper yesterday, so tragic, a new born baby dumped dalam tong sampah. Apa punyer mak la, perempuan yg sungguh doink & irresponsible tu??? Here I am craving to have my own but somehow belum masanya lagi, tapi hari-hari baca paper orang buang baby, geramnya rasa.

Okay, enough for now. I hope next month will be a better month, but kalau ada benda tragic jugak, I'll take it as a challenge and part of life. At the moment syukur pada tuhan dengan apa yang ada. Banyak benda nak buat next month, hopefully apa I plan jadi la nanti.

Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home