Friday, April 14, 2006

STILL ON APRIL ISSUES : APE2 LAH!

Hello people!

Mood pagi ni : NGANTUK!!!! Tak leh tido last night, donno why. Probably because of the choc cake I had last night. Kek tu senget kut, tu pasal tak leh tido. Hmm?? Managed to sleep for an hour, terjaga, terus tak leh lena sampai pagi. Now a bit cranky, grumpy.

I came to work eventually this week! Aiyak!!!! Ada major financial crisis kat office need to issue. Kesian kat boss. I'm so workaholic!!! Married to work!!! Hmmm.... But I told my boss, if I can settle all the problems, I nak cuti seminggu straight, and not to be disturbed!! Sometime next month la. But next week will need to take one day off, need to do MYKAD!!!

Am off to Singapore tonight. Yeah yeah yeah!Naik train. Will be back in KL late Sunday night. Will stay at Aminah's house. Boleh jumpa Aaqil. Lama dah plan, asyik postpone ja. Malam karang kerja siap ka tak, am going, tak peduli. Hari Isnin balik baru fikir kerja.

Last Tuesday melepak rumah bapak aina & mak aina. Nasib baik darling chef kasi off diet, hehehe. It was eat all you can, eat all you want event!!! Thanks to those yang masak, very yummy as usual! Nasi lemak taiping tu sedap. Yang I tapau bungkus bawak balik pun, makan dah petang, masih sedap lagi. And sorry to tuan rumah sebab tak stayback & cuci pinggan as usual, had to rush, I blah ja buat tak tau, hehehehe. Jangan lupa next month nyer event & agenda ya? But please make sure let shoot aida session is scrapped off. I had enough that day.

Okay la, still ngantuk. Need to finish up banyak benda hari ni.

2 Comments:

Blogger cruel said...

let's shoot aida session will still be on if aida behaves badly, hehehehehehehe

Fri Apr 14, 06:15:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

cet!!!! aku budak baik dah. mana ada naughty lagi. hehehehe :p

Sat Apr 15, 01:41:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home