Friday, October 07, 2005

BROWNIE

Recently I went to Victoria Station for late night makan-makan. Makan Uncle Sam Brownie A'la Mode. Brownie tu keras, tapi the chocolate sause & vanila ice-cream made it taste better. So far, TGI has the best brownie in KL. I've tried many places, but TGI is still the best, although with its price you can get 2 plate of nasi goreng somewhere else. Next will be Secret Recipe and I've also tried at this one place in Melaka- can't remember the restaurant name, but it taste good.

We always send brownie cakes to airlines office & our corporate clients either during raya or christmas. And I will definately get one box. This year dapat time christmas, so kena tunggu lah. I've ordered for raya - but not for serving, for mkn2 sambil tgk tv with my brother. Sambil minum ahmad tea. Hmm....

Ish-ish, dah lah sejuk (it is raining heavily outside now) and I'm fasting. Today rasa ting-tong sket, probably overloaded with last night food! I hope everyone is fine this Ramadhan. My kak teh is going back to SP tonight to take the new Myvi. Kancil will masuk workshop nanti. I duduk rumah la, patah kaki takde car, hehehe.

By the way, anyone knows nice brownie to try, let me know. Craving la.....

Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home