Thursday, September 08, 2005

GOL & GINCU

Went to KLCC on Tuesday night and watched GOL & GINCU with my two girlfriends. After quite sometime postponing, finally we managed to meet up. It was my second round watching the movie, which quite a surprise as I dont go for Malay movies at cinema. :) But it was a good one. About love, family, friendship, sport, teamwork, backstabbing, and most important point never to give up with your life! Another fact why I went for 2nd round - abang beskal!!! hehehehehe.

Movies is very expensive these days, so ladies, check this out :

Tuesday Ladies Day
KLCC -RM 8
ONE UTAMA -RM 7
SUNWAY -RM 7
BUKIT RAJA -RM 6
MINES -RM 6
KINTA CITY -RM 6

I also discovered there is a new cinema in Ampang -GALAXY AMPANG (opposite IPD Ampang). Ticket is RM9.00, they have 10 cinema, seating ok, and featuring latest movie.

Back to abouve story, after movie, my favourite part - MAKAN TIME!!! We had chicken chop from the hot dog shop at food court. RM8.90 per plate. The gravy was nice but chicken was over cooked buat spoil ja. While makan I kena leter from my friends!! :( Ish....

Yesterday also hari kena tembak from my friends. Ok-ok, i deserve it! But most important I am not loosing you people. Can't afford it. How much I make per year x 10 times pun cannot exchange for you guys.

A friend of mine asked why my blog byk reflect on food saja? If the posting is about a place or a story, food topic mesti ada. Well, that is me... I LOVE FOOD! Hehehe. If I merajuk, no need to waste time buy me flowers or chocolate (well, choc can consider.... hehehehehe) bawak I makan ayam ja dah cukup, sure okay cepat!

I guess nanti kena cari chef la for future husband. Makan suka, masak hopeless!!!! (Thank god I had Sarah for housemate when I was in Canberra, kalau tak mau balik Malaysia kurus!!!!)

Monday and Tuesday depan last puasa ganti, aiyak...... I thought dah habis, check balik, hmm... can't say much - monthly thingy.

Am so bizi with work nowadays. Really looking forward for 24th September!!!

Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home