Wednesday, September 14, 2005

AYAM MASAK RIBENA

Hari ni posting spesel sket for my favourite chef.

I've tried many times to cook this recipe, but it always ended jadi ayam masak entah apa2. Everytime my chef cooks I will make sure I'm next to him to measure whatever he puts in the pot, but the taste never the same.

I'm not sure anyone else have tried this, but ayam masak ribena is one of my favourite dish. With the yummy spices and sweet taste of ribena......... yummy!!!. I guess if i ever get married, my lauk pengantin mesti ada ayam masak ribena ni. (hmmm, ni request in advance ni my dear chef -although you're not invited "wink-wink")

Well, my chef : Welcome to the club! Wish you the very best in life. Good luck with the family coming. Thank you for the wonderful 14 years of friendship, looking forward for the future years coming. Happy birthday!

Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home