Saturday, September 24, 2005

COCA - KL PLAZA

I went to this place sometime last month with my cousins. It was sort of our last get together for 2005 until our next meeting next year, and also we celebrated my birthday and amy's, and as an agenda to ketuk our darling chalee (as he is the one earning highest income among 7 of us, hehehe)

The steamboat was delicious. The kuah tomyam was really-really-really yummy!! .... sakai giler mkn kuah tu. There were varieties you can choose from chicken, beef, fish and other seafood. But my favourite was fish glue. Their thai pineapple fried rice was nice too (recommended as I don't like pineapple fried rice sangat la...). We kept on adding the menu, I think the waiter that night sah balik migrain tahap cipan after attending to our demands (dah la datang lambat, kitchen nak tutup lagi mau order.) And of course, we turned the place as if it was ours, hehehe. 7 of us makan-makan nyer bill was RM350.00 (around 10euro per pax ) but puas hati -the one tak puas hati was chalee as he had to pay, hehehe.

The place is on 2nd Floor, KL Plaza, Bukit Bintang. Kitchen close at 10pm! :)

Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home