Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hmm... again

Saturday : I finally got my dvd collection of The O.C - 1st season complete set. Yes, finally I don't have to share and can just layan anytime I want, no need to pinjam-pinjam. It is currently drama series of the month (since august, stil top no. 1) for me and my cousins. Amily started it, and now everybody is hooked with The O.C. Even the guys pun (Still cannot believe Aizat can layan this kind of drama series.

I bought the dvd from Sg Wang last Saturday - cost me RM48.00 for 7 disc! Takpe, Seth Cohen punyer pasal. Also bought new pair of shoes - thought of using it for Raya, but yesterday dah sarung. Hmm... have to get a new one for raya then, hehehe. Was quite annoyed with the sales girls from the shop. She had to make an announcement that I'm wearing size 9... Aiyak!!! Tau la my kaki besar, but no need to ask me like 5 times "Kakak, you pakai size sembilah ah? Tapi you punya kaki tak nampak besar pun!!" Cet!

Sunday : Finally I got the chance to stay-in the whole Sunday. Do laundry, and clean up myself! At night when to Amy's place - got myself a new baju and blouse (belanja lagi tu!!!)

Monday : I had dinner at The Regeant. Went there with friends, the buffet cost like RM70++ but all I ate was fried bihun, lamb shank, kambing masak tomato, and ice-cream. Yang lain tak pandang. Dunno why. Perhaps I was busy attending to the kids kut.

Tuesday : Work! And my cute kancil kena scratch!! But dad said that new car is coming - so ceria sket :)

Today I felt really down with work! So many things to do in so little time! I'm hoping for miracle tomorrow and Friday! :(

okaylah, 8pm still at office, am going back now!

Take care everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger tulip said...

heheh.. i pernah kena cam tu. cuma i kena opposite. i mintak size 5, budak laki tu buleh kata.. size 5? muat ke? kuang ajaq.. kalau dekat.. memang dah kena lempang dah.. nasib baik kasut tu dah kat tangan dia.. kalau tak ada yang jadi flying shoes..

Fri Sep 30, 11:15:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home