Tuesday, September 20, 2005

CHEESE CAKE

I had chocolate cheese cake for lunch today. Cannot tahan dah, as my friends were talking about it in our morning email session. Secret Recipe has great choice of cheese cake. Just name whatever flavour - they have it. But my favourite will be Chocolate Cheese Cake, and one more which I had for my birthday last month - donno the name (must get the name la!!! - tadi carik tak nampak pun)

Another favourite is blueberry cheese cake from Coffeebean. But never take their Oreo cheesecake -tak sedap and twice I mkn, twice stomach ache, donno why!

Tapi at this moment am really craving for Juju's cheese cake - dia masak cake, sedap gilos! hmm....

1 Comments:

Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

my favourite cheese cake from SR is rocky mountain.

some 5-6 years ago the banana choc cake was nice, now not anymore. sayang...

Tue Sep 20, 03:59:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home