Monday, September 19, 2005

BACK TO MY NORMAL LIFE

Baru balik makan, menu for lunch today is NASI BERIANI. Tapau kat somewhere near my office. Ada ayam (itu chef goreng garing2- yummy!), bergedel kentang, and acar. It cost me RM4.00 only. Nasi lupa mintak separuh, penat la nak kasi habiskan.

Finally I'm back to my normal life, ie : having lunch at lunch time. The last 2 weeks had lunch at 4-5pm, so called busy with MATTA Fair. Yap, was working whole last week until 9.30pm last night at PWTC. (Tapi MINAH : I tak la turun 2-3kg due to MATTA fair, makan tetap makan, cuma odd hours ja, hehehe)

Last Saturday, I left office around 8pm. Then went to my chef's house carik food. Mmmm.... I know my chef never failed me. Got fried bihun, fried wantan (I ate this a lot -mcm mkn kacang!! dah lah panas2 baru kuar from kuali!!!!), chocolate cake, apple pie, and ice-cream. Ice-cream was very-very-very yummy!!! It was vanila, then got orrange in it, with peanuts, and yummy strawberry sauce. mmmmmmmmmmmm.................... :) DELICIOUS! Lepas kempunan nak pi makan baskin-robin last week.

By the way, from now onwards, this blog will highlight only on FOOD @ JALAN-JALAN CARI
MAKAN
.
I don't care whether you people can tolerate it or not, be it in RAMADHAN!!! Baru aku tukar topic jap, semua orang cakap aku jiwang la, pastu sibok2 hantar email n sms nak tau I dedicate poem tu kat sapa. Yes, the poem is not my original, yes am dedicating it to someone, but am not telling you people - only me & recipient ja yang tau. And to my friends & my sibuk2 cousin - you can keep on guessing, who knows one of you might get the correct answer! Hehehe.

Take care everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

oh tidaaaaaaaaak..aku puasa ni...terliur dah ni..aiyooo die!die!

Mon Sep 19, 03:33:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home