Tuesday, October 04, 2005

AFTER HOUR MAKE OVER

I went to Iza's place late sunday night after a longday in Sungai Buloh. Borak sakan on so many things regarding pregnancy sampai kecut perut dibuatnya. After all the trauma hearing (i dengar ja, tak participate as that "thing" is a long way to go for me) they had a make-over for me. Now how did that happened?

I was going thru the new lipstick of SK-II and MAC Izahad for me (this year I'm not giving duit raya, will give my nieces n girl cousins raya gift instead). But ended up my face being coloured by my dear friends. Complete plak tu!! At 11pm at night, while we were having late night coffee & ice cream. Yes, it does make a difference and I enjoyed the attention, hehehe.Thank you darlings for all the tips and advice on the"Dos & Don'ts". Lagipun big ocassion is coming, so I guess I better prepare myself for it. Still not sure on the base colour and the inner colour. And definately need to get whatever you call it for my eyes!!

Yes, you're reading it right.... Aida Yurani MohdAriffin is changing!!! hehehe. But first, I must fullfil my promise to Kak Lin & Kak Teh, to tidy up myroom, kemas bilik adik yang half bersepah because of my things are chucked there, lipat my own kain, and start back my cooking for ramadhan. (Kakteh : at least now I dah start ironing my own baju to work & we are going to office early!!!, hehehe) My friend told melast night, he's not sure whoever gets me is either lucky or very malang.... hehehe... but based on my experience, damn very lucky guy - whoever that person is- why? hmm... nanti tengok la.... :) (that part nanti I story time posting lain)

Besok dah start Ramadhan. Malam karang kena cook forsahur. I will miss adik during Ramadhan, as he will be the one to wake me & kak teh for sahur and prepares everything(dia yg lapar!!!), and also phone calls at530pm from adik asking what we want to eat for buka(he will take the effort going to pasar ramadhan & beli macam2). At night before going to bed adik will remind me to prepare something for him to heat-up for sahur, gosh, I rindu kat adik. Since he's not aroundthis year, I guess tomorrow's sahur will be asam laksa maggie mee (charlie : same menu lah!!) and buka aloneat home besok malam makan sardine & nasik (aaa.... mama &babah too far la!!! ish-ish)

Last week, yesterday & today : Keja rasa mcm nak mati dah, really menguji kesabaran. Nasib baik tak coo-coo lagi kepala otak ni. Tapi makan tetap macam biasa, hehehe (Minah must be grinning reading this makan2 topic, hehehe, okay-okay, I will take your advice with effect from 1st Ramadhan. Dah gazetted dalam my head dah!!)Mlm tadi makan kat mamak macha kat Desa Pandan.2 orang makan cost RM12.00. Gila mahal tu!! Makan ayam goreng, tahu goreng, telur goreng and kari kambing, & teh o. RM6.00 each. Kalau balik SP dapat breakfast &lunch for 2 person. But cannot complaint too much as I was the one who wanted to eat there (so blur dah nak makan mana sekarang -that I opt for mamak tepi jalan)

Okay lah. Selamat berpuasa everyone, jangan nak ponteng2 okay.

Take care everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rimaugirl Wahir Jaafar said...

Da...u r changing my friend!!What's up? What's the BIG OCASSION?
Tell me lar..Anyway, good to hear that you r changing to the positive part..& DAMN..WHO IS THE LUCKY GUY? Is it F*****? Kuang..kuang...kuang...

Wed Oct 05, 09:53:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

wei, mana ada tremendous change, still the same aida la, with a bit of makeover, hehe.
wahir dear, you will never give up on me & fahroe huh? (apa lagi mau ***** tu? hehehe) i will email u big O dlm email, you will be surprised nanti. I can't reveal everything, nanti ada yg kecik hati, susah plak. korang torture aku balik. Damn lucky guy? just wait la, time will come, i will do the posting (aku dah cakap kan dlm blog tu?)

Wed Oct 05, 11:52:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Fahroe said...

Oitt. itu kira murah lar RM12 dua orang, kalau ABC mau kene RM8 sorang. Nasi excluded. Muahahahha

Thu Oct 06, 12:22:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

fahroe : okay, since awak ckp murah, pas ni, everytime we go eat @ macha, awak bayar! :)

Thu Oct 06, 01:17:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home