Thursday, January 24, 2008

Spoke to Nurin on the phone yesterday. She was down with fever, she sound so bad. Kesian my baby sorang tu. She said " Tak boleh cakap banyak-banyak lah makngah, Nurin demam lah. Nanti dah baik baru boleh cakap" Kesian dia. I hope she get well soon. I jarang dengar dia demam and so tak sihat like yesterday.

I am currently adjusting myself with my new work. Now ada banyak kerja extra since Helina is leaving to UK next weekend. Few handovers kena ambil and buat. Bertambah la kerja ini macam. Dah lah current workload pun banyak. Tapi rasa boleh buat, cuma kena adapt mentality her type of clients yang sungguh cerewet.

After the long break I had, now back to normal schedule. BSP is back on track. Next month tengok schedule busy sangat-sangat. This morning dapat info silap-silap CNY kena outstation. Aiyak, kacau I punya planning.

The returned cheque issue dah settle, no signatory. Hehehehe.

Adik punya wedding dah settle dengan jayanya on 13th Jan 2008. Although hujan lebat and kereta adik kena pecah and handbag emma kena curi, but everything went well. To those yang ada datang, terima kasih banyak-banyak. I was very happy and delighted to see many of you turn up with your family, kids and girlfriends, boyfriends yang korang sumpah korang takde. :)

I will post pictures later when I dapat dari Zain. I did not manage to use my camera at all due to the rain, and the very busy-busy-busy entertaining people and running here and there accomodating to mama instruction. At the end of the day, mama was the one smiling knowing that she was satisfied with the kenduri. Many of her old friends came. We told my dad, kenduri kakteh nanti must have 5 vip table. The 3 we prepared are not enough for his friends alone. My arwah atuk's family from Tanjung Malim pun datang ramai-ramai before all of them went to Aunty Yot's house to visit opah. (By the way Kaklong : yes, that aunty mama introduce to us, is actually our mother's cousin. She is the eldest daughter, but was given for adoption. So, yes, mama was right, she was not under stress that kenduri day. Hehehe)

To all my cousins, aunties and uncles, not forgeting nephews and nieces, thanks a lot for the big help!!! Adik was very happy of course, and he was lucky too that our cousins from abroad was here on his big day. To Chalee and Shah, sorry, this time around tak dapat lepak lama as Kakngah was really busy. Thanks Shah for that ice-cream jepun. Next time balik bawak lagi eh? Very yummy! I loved it. One box only for me okay. And to Nadira, you being here at this point of time is really a blessing for your mom, makan puas-puas kat rumah, nanti next week Sabtu datang rumah eh, kakngah masak!!! (errr.... ???? kakngah masak? yeah rite.....)

I also manage to meet up with another cousing from Australia. I was surprised to see him at the kenduri. Sempat had dinner with him and wife at Iza's house the next day and as expected, full of doink jokes. He has always makes us laugh no matter how serious he tried.

Nanti petang sket will update on my Kuala Selangor trip last weekend. I didn't know there are so many things to do and visit in that small town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home