Monday, January 21, 2008

Account Balance : RM 1.01

Returned home to KL yesterday after spending 3 days in Kuala Selangor, just to find out that my bank account balance is RM1.01.

Like what??? How did that happened to me? Whua...............

Checked dalam internet, saw the cheque banked-in on Thursday was returned. How could that had happened? Dah la aku yang transfer money, aku prepare cheque untuk semua orang, cheque aku pulak kena returned? Aiyoyo!!!

There goes my plan to singgah IKEA for a while before it close to buy my new matress. Punya takde mood, went for dinner, then home, terus tido.

Now nak pergi bank and check why? My other colleagues got their cheques cleared today. Next 3 days jadi papa kedana jap. I have money in RHB, but now I don't know where I put my ATM. The card is being sorok for purpose of emergency or I will spend every single money. :) But this is emergency, and I forgot where i sorok. Malam nanti kena carik balik. Apa lah. Another account is under mama's supervision, so no way I can touch that money (don't even think of it).

Going to bank now!

1 Comments:

Blogger 13may said...

oh! sadis sungguh...hehhe...

sabar yea :D

Mon Jan 21, 04:52:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home