Saturday, December 15, 2007

Feeling Doink!

Seriously doink today. Since Thursday night!

Just got well from vomitting, bodyache, terible headache, fever and so on. So I am so not in the mood. Thanks to all aunts & cousins who took care of my meal while I was sick.

Hari ni doink lain pulak sebab someone decided to become an ass and insult my day!

The new house is fantastic, at least something to look forward to after long tiring day at office. The house is very cozy. Finished unpacked everything. Will start cooking today (took me 2 weeks to kemas... I have lots of things!)

To those who have helped, thanks.
To those who have made time and dropped by, thanks.
To those who have not and expecting my grand house warming party, think again, not very soon eh...
To those coming tonight, please close one eye for all the doorgift thingy for adik's weeding on my dining table. At least I've cleared the front so we can eat, watch tv, and my ears are all yours for whatever to be discussed tonight.

Am going holiday next month, desparately need the break, desparately. Need to go to far far away land.

Nanti la update lagi, bila dah tak feeling doink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home