Monday, January 07, 2008

Adik's Wedding at Simpang Pulai


Above is picture of my family at adik's wedding in Simpang Pulai. This was during the bersanding ceremony at bride's house on 29th Jan 2007. Here in picture are : Mama, Adik & Emma, Babah, Kakteh, Ayong with Nurin, Kaklin with Sofea, Hariz and myself.
All of us posed tersenyum riang, tapi actually tengah sabar tahan panas. It was a very hot afternoon at Simpang Pulai that day. :)
The akad nikah the day before was held at Masjid Besar Ipoh. Adik had the solemnisation only once, and that was the only time in my life I saw adik's face really serious. Kalau tak, muka Ferhad (the singer) version kartun.
Both bride & groom pun memang macam kartun aja, hehehe. Everything went well despite some disagreements I had with mom. Last minute banyak pulak dia tukar plan buat kitorang pening kepala nak handle. And when we were late that Friday morning due trying to accommodate her orders, kitorang jugak kena marah. Sabar aja la. I know my mom, she wants everything to be perfect and the best for his youngest son. Nasib baik kakteh was cool (which I was surprised, hehehe). I was happy to see some unexpected people who turned up at Simpang Pulai, like our close family friends from came all the way from Sungai Petani, an old and very close friend of my dad from Ipoh, my uncle Nuar & aunty Comel who came during the akad nikah, and my aunty Yot & uncle Wahid. I know aunty Yot was exhausted taking care of opah, but she made it to Simpang Pulai before rushing back to KL
Preparation for the groom's side kenduri this weekend are almost 90% siap. Most of us are just anxious to wait for the day to be over. As I am writing this, mom is smsing me last minute things to get. She said she has sent the plates for main table through ayong, but she would appreciate if I can get the plates that I told her I will buy before Thursday. Apa la, cannot decide! Hmm... But have replied, nope, no more extra cost, guna aja apa aja, pinggan tu okay ja, takde cacat cela.
To those cousins, aunties, uncles, grandaunties, friends that attended the ceromony, thank you very much. To those yang sakit perut (apparently only few of us survived tak dapat sakit perut, the whole entourage sakit perut that Saturday night/Sunday morning including my dad, the groom, and the bride's mother. Ada la tu food yang tak betul at the kenduri) sila claim elaun medical anda direct dengan adik okay.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...nti nak claim kat azril bukan setakat medical tapi hotel yg we all duduk kat cameron...sbb bayar hotel mahal2 up to rm400 satu malam tapi i terpaksa spent all the night dlm toilet je tau....ha ha ha...
nasib my kids semua kebal kena cirit birit...

Tue Jan 08, 02:59:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

Nasib la Jaja. Kitorang can't wait to give adik the final bill.

Elaun pindah for cik ya, elaun kapal terbang for nadia balik dr kuching, elaun storage for my house, elaun makanan (for the food we cook time gather buat doorgift) elaun duit baju & tudung theme kaler, elaun petrol. :)

Tue Jan 08, 03:58:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Mrs O said...

cantik ema..mcm pinnag dibelah 2...aida u look so tired....muat be hell of work todo...

Wed Jan 09, 11:29:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

yes, I was tired. And time tu baru lepas makan, tak sempat nak touch-up lipstick. Muka oily sbb kat luar tu panas gila.

Takpe, nanti suruh Zain amik pose lawa at our side. :)

Wed Jan 09, 12:17:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home