Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cuti Macam Tak Cuti!

Hari ni banyak kerja. Hari Khamis dah confirm cuti, tapi rasanya macam tak cuti aja. Banyak benda nak buat. And this weekend too.


I'm almost finish doing the doorgift for adik's wedding. Jari dah kebas dah ngadap benda tu every single day. My house dah jadi kedai keraftangan. Hehehe. I have another 100 pieces to do to complete the 1,400 that mom requested me and kakteh to do. Kakteh finished hers!!! Cet. (Kakteh : Friday night please come to bukit and do the gifts for the bride's family, I don't think my hands can handle doing the ribbons, you know me, so tak de creativity)


I just hope to end the trauma soon, and then my house will get back to normal. Hmm.... Come to think again, it will semak again with barang2 for kakteh's wedding pulak. I better start charging them storage fees macam ni. Tu tak masuk lagi service deliver wedding invitation, my service fee for my ideas what to do, what to buy, the dry-cleaning fee, and so on. Nanti bila aku punya kenduri besok, budak 2 orang ni tak help, siap la. To those cousins who came and helped me, and the cousin coming this Sunday to help (jangan nak ngelat ye...I need your magic hands) , thanks a lot.


Okay, house issues :

1) Bila nak buat house warming???? Wei, aku dah pokai la, habis duit. Getting bonus next month, bayar hutang, hehehehe. And need to get that RM800 worth of tilam (like ???? that tilam better be worth it, or somebody will get a sekeh from me for introducing such mattress).


2) The sofa will have to wait. I'm only changing the cushions and covers ja. Since I will be moving again in 3 years time, it is better for me to buy later, to suit the new house I'm buying (yes, am buying a house, dah start looking, but will seriously hunt for it april next year.... valid reason to wait for April 08 :) ......) But again, knowing me, if I can find my dream sofa, and have money at that time, I'll just get it.


3) I have 2 favourite kids loiterring my house every day. :)
And these 2 kids are cool. They are my next door neighbour's children. Every morning they will send me off at the gate, cheerfully. And whenever I return home early, there will be people happily greeting me and says : Mommy at works! (hinting Madame S......... hehehehehe). I think kena buat secret access for these 2 kids. Sometimes while I tengah siap in the morning, from my bedroom upstairs I can hear "Aunty Aida! Aunty Aida!" wanting me to open the door. Or sometimes they will shout beep-beep, signalling that they are outside the house. Hehehehe. But I love having them from time to time. Having kids around can be very tiring, but, if they are their own like I always crave for, it is worth the tiring. Hmm... Ok, stop that topic now before I cry.

4) I need to do some renovating-repairing-repainting work for the new house. Tengah negotiate with owner who is now in Cork, Ireland apa nak buat dulu. I might make use of the whole house while I'm staying there. Tapi nak kemas rumah ni, penat la. 2 and half storey with backyard and front to clean!!. Both next door neighbours's maids are watering the plants for me for time being. :). I belum operate the washing machine yet. (Mr Handyman with tools and gadgets, kindly spare the time la and fix the necessary... my laundry bills is increasing as I am sending everything (langsir, comforter, chair cushion covers) to the laundry) Dapur dah start guna, tapi buat simple food aja. Nak pegi beli groceries this weekend and penuhkan my fridge.

Work issues :
1) Bank guarantee - settle!

2) To pay bonus one month - settle my part, waiting for bos to sign the cheques

3) BSP - huh, that is a weekly issue. I handle it as it comes

4) Taking leave and going to Europe next month - approved!
Yeay! Chairman cakap boleh pergi, tapi kena siapkan semua benda yang dia nak tu, and make sure collect enough money before I go. (Like I tak tau nak kena buat tu semua before I go???) Hmm.. can't wait for next month. I need a break too. It is FOC, everything paid for, tapi duit belanja kena bawak sendiri. This is not our Company's package, we are buying it from another travel agent who is organising it. Bawak la sket pocket money nak beli souvenirs.

Okay, I kena stop now. Nanti jap lagi sambung....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home