Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back To Work Today, Back To Off Days Tomorrow.... Again

I just got back to work today. There are so many things to settle today. Finished 3/4 of all the pending things in "for aida's urgent attention". Tu tak tengok lagi "for aida's attention" punya tray.

Need to settle these urgent things today before I go off tonight. Tomorrow & Friday are another off days. I will be away from tomorrow and for the weekend. Should be back to KL on Sunday.

Europe trip is cancelled, so I will be in Malaysia next week, not the place I planned to be. But I have other plans too for next weekend. So, I should be okay. I can always go to Europe some other time ( and my boss is paying for it, :p )

Take care everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger 13may said...

bos bayar???

best!

ker kamu yg jadik bos??? hehhe

Fri Jan 18, 04:26:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

13 may : kita bukan boss, kita kuli boss, tapi boss kita baik hati.

Mon Jan 21, 09:37:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home