Thursday, August 16, 2007

Goodbye Terry

Terry, a happening lady I know since I was 16 yeard old. We were in the same school, same college, same uni, same house in Canberra, and continued our friendship until today. We both see each other go through our lives, the ups and downs, shared the joy, helped each other during our sad time. But now she is leaving. She is going to work in Doha. I feel proud and happy for her, for what she had achieved, for her dreams that she will work hard to accomplish them, and finally for doing something for herself. She deserves the break, the independent of her own life. I hope she will find her happiness there.

We had a farewell dinner last night for her. Me, Sarah, Jue, Ruby, Zetty and Terry herself. Pity Iza couldn't join us as she just had her third child. A small get together at Jake's in Starhill. A yummy place to have steak. But I had chicken of course. And the hagendaz strawberry mocktail. Yummy. Last night dinner was great, we laughed and laughed and laughed. Looking at everyone, I thank God we did well. Although all of us complained we need richer husbands so that we can be tai-tai, but I know everyone is happy where we are. (Sarah sure kalau baca ni cakap no I'm not, hehehehe. Itu resume kasi update la!) So next year holiday trip definately shopping in middle east pulak. Boleh visit Terry nanti.

We paid the bill around 950pm but only left the place at 1030pm. Mana taknya, banyak sangat nak cakap. I jadi driver kejap hantar semua orang balik. Ye lah, angkut bini orang kuar malam, kena make sure semua safely home. Nanti hubby diorang tak trust aku dah ajak their wife keluar malam for ladies night out. By the time I arrived bukit dah 1145pm. Kesian my driver waiting sambil tido dalam kereta. Dapat delivery krispy kreme donut, sedapnya. Donut ni datang dari jauh, from Jakarta. Very crispy and fluffy bila makan. Although donut tu sejuk. Ingat dapat separuh ja, masuk rumah tengok dapat empat. Memang la driver delivery paling besh kat dunia. Nanti next week kita bagi award ok? Hehehe.

Pagi tadi pergi hospital. Semua okay at the moment. Semua stabil, tapi weight kena kasi turun. Nanti kena follow up again next 2 months. Ma&Ba balik kl besok with toksu. It will be a tiring weekend for me. I nak masuk meeting, nanti jap lagi sambung.

Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home