Friday, July 27, 2007

Tadi kaklong shila tepon. Dia cuti hari ni. How nice. She asked me a question that I sendiri pun tak tau nak jawab. Telling you the truth kaklong, I kan minah drama, so semua I am acting at the moment. Only myself tahu apa I rasa deep down inside. Putting a happy face at the time you are at the lowest point of your life is an expert of Aida Yurani. But tomorrow will be adik's day, so let it be. I wish good luck in searching Epi. Men, they are all the same. (My guy friends, jgn marah aa... aku punyer blog suka hati la aku nak buat statement! Hehehehe). Please alert me once you dah locate dia. I will call and give him extra leter! Hehehehe. And I hope korang boleh join kitorang besok. The on-line HP tak payah hantar. Nanti sakit mata baca la. I'll just read the book aunty Nita bawak balik. Kita baca, tapi tak fanatik la. Amily and Aizat are back, so you can harrass them to babysit the kids nanti. Hehehe.

Pagi ni perut memulas, I think that ice-blended coffee kat Kemaman Kopitiam I had dinner at last night. Kopi tu memang tasted semacam. I sip quarter of the glass only. Rasa weird. Had dinner with Daniel, and later adik and Emma(the soon to be my sister-in-law) joined us. While adik & daniel borak sakan catching up, Emma updated me with her preparation for tomorrow. Memang semua dah ready, tinggal tunggu kitorang sampai aja besok. Tinggal map and duit toll/petrol for all cars nak kena prepare and distribute pagi besok before leaving. Okay, now nak masuk meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home