Wednesday, October 12, 2005

FUNKY MONKEY

Smoothies from O'brien. I had this last week, night before fasting.

Banana, orange, yougurt & peanut butter & ice! ( tapi tak sure kenapa dipanggil funky monkey)

The taste - yummy!! masam, masin, lemak, manis, everything la. The waitress was shocked that I managed to finish it as previous people who ordered had never go beyond quarter of the glass. :)

I am not adventurous into tasting new drinks, it is either ice lemon tea, ice chocolate, coke, milo ais, and kikapo. Tu ja lah air yg akan order kat mana2 kedai pun.

But I guess after this it will be alright to try something new. Hidup mesti berani mencuba!

Baru balik bank - kena settle a few things regarding company's account. Silap hari bulan mau kena tarik balik lesen. Ish-ish. After 3 months monday BSP was fine, hari ni kena masuk bank jap. Boleh kena heart attack ini macam, blood pressure memang lah dah tinggi. But I love my job, donno why? - mungkin malas nak fikir nak update apa dalam resume kot. Dah 5 years here, lama tu. Unless I can marry one very rich man then boleh la dok rumah goyang kaki (P5 : dadu or duda fine with me, janji kaya! boleh?). But hi time nanti kalau dah tak tahan, then can join Sarah flip thru adverts very very soon!

Take care everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger tulip said...

funky monkey sebab ada banana and peanut butter.. monkey's favorite food. hehee.. :D

Wed Oct 12, 12:36:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home