Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I was worried, I am worry now, I will worry further

Ape lah tu? hehehehehe.

Well, dad is in hospital. Of course I worry. He was admitted since Monday. He is stable, but doctor needs to monitor him. I thought he will be discharged today, but besok kena test darah pulak. So he has to fast tonight, and only Friday, the earliest he will be discharged if everything is okay. Tarak okay kalu, aiseyman, kena duduk lama lagi lah kat hospital tu. Both parents are having too much time at hospital doing nothing but reading and sending me sms asking questions itu ini. Some sensitive topics that I have answered "wait la, tengok la, see how, hmm... " terus-terus aku kena leter. So, I just said : yes mama, okay babah. Malas nak cari gaduh

Ayong, my elder brother, is in Perai at the moment, so he is going back and forth to SP. Kakteh, adik&emma are probably going back to SP this Friday. I will only go back this month end as I have applied for leave from 26th March to 31st March. Unless dad's condition is not good, then I will balik awal. Although it means I have to go back during MATTA fair this weekend. Oh, kerja 3 hari straight aku this weekend. A friend of mine has many times reminded me, work must always comes second, family first no matter what. Ye lah tu. Workaholic advice workaholic. Mana nak jalan. Hehehehehe.

Office is sucks at the moment. Biasa lah. Nak Matta Fair, semuanya urgent, semuanya nak attention. Time ni lah bill makin naik. The RM900k bill tu dah settle, but come this Monday, another saga of it. So nothing I can komplen about, part of the job.

My weight baru aja kurang 300gram. Aiseyman, time is running out. Last night I had to control myself at Delicious cafe near the Ascott. Went dinner with one of my sales associates, dia makan, I minum teh and had onion soup aja. He insist we have to go for that dinner as a lot of things need to discuss, so we talk while I minum teh, dia makan rack of lamb. Bau pun dah sedap, tapi I dapat disiplin, ini semua pasal coach handbag. Seksa nya nak tahan temptation nak order the nasi kerabu. Hmm..... But my colleague tu was merely nak tengok I tahan temptation ke tidak as he knew about the bet, so dia dok suruh despatch beli McDonald semalam, tadi beli nasi beriyani letak atas my table. Last-last semua dapat kat Eddy Toh. Mamat Eddy yang kenyang. Oh, kenapa lah aku buat bet ini again? I have not had nasi since Sunday, 3 days without rice is already a trauma for me. Takpe, tahan, mesti tahan.

My MD masuk office besok. I missed her so much. She is the one who keeps me sane in this office. Banyak benda nak kena report, and I nak kecek to cancel my 2 days trip to Dubai, but give me 14 days unrecorded leave so I can balik and lepak kat SP. Hmm.... macam boleh dapat. Takpe, tak try tak tau kan??? Hehehehe.

Oh, I lupa, about election. I had a good time pegi mengundi with my adik. It was his first time voting, so he was extra excited about it. Adik baru sampai tempat mengundi. But he went to the wrong school. Tu tengah pose while on the phone with me trying to get direction to the other school, which is 800m apart.
The PKR booth in front of Sekolah Danau Kota.
Adik & me at BN booth at Sek Men Setapak Indah. Our place to vote. My aunties, uncles and cousins pun vote at the same place. We all used the Taman Ibukota address. Kaklong : How did we missed you? You parked at the other side kut. Here at BN booth, we checked our saluran number. Ours was at Saluran 6, the 3rd floor. Nasib baik tak semput naik tangga.
Adik tengah menjalankan hak nya sebagai rakyat. We voted at Parliament Wangsa Maju. Won by PKR.
Adik& wife Emma, my sis in-law. I have 2 of them now. Both are very fair, pandai sangat lah my brothers carik. Hehehehe. Eeerrr... bila nak dapat baby ni? I can get along with both my SIL better than my brothers. I hardly talk to ayong, semua nya carik kaklin, hehehehe.
After voting, we singgah Gombak, jumpa Cik & Aunty Dah. Then we went to Pavillion, tengok movie, Jumper. It was good, and had Rachel Bilson. (Sorry ah... Mr. F... I told you to choose that day since I've got no say. You chose the boring movie, not my fault! Rugi tak tengok Jumper. Hehehehehe) After movie, in fact before movie, Emma insist that we have to go J.Co. I tak sanggup nak beratur panjang2. But the kids did. I lepak while baca magazine. Took them 20minutes queing up.Adik & Me posing with yummy donughts.
The yummy donughts
My satisfied face! :)
I reached home at 10pm that night, in time to catch-up with the election results. I was scrolling tv1, tv3 and that astro awani. Was surprised to see Shahrizat lost her so called safe place. I hope Nurul Izzah can do better for Lembah Pantai area after this. I don't mind Nurul Izzah wins, but I am sad we have to see Shahrizat leave. Samy Vellu's lost was not upsetting. I think the whole nation was waiting to celebrate his lost. Then I saw the results for Penang. Koh Tsu Koon kalah? Hmm... But I respect his calmness despite the result yang sungguh memalukan tu. The media conference he had live-telecast that night was very cool of him. I don't care what others are saying about him, this guy has my suppport. I hope he takes this time off to recall back where he went wrong. Hp was constantly receiving calls and sms asking me what happened lah?? I said, Malaysians has VOTE!!.
So now, to the Yang Amat Berhormat sekelian, harap2 nya dapat menjadi Yang Sedia Berkhidmat sekarang ni. It is not easy to run the country. Kita semua memang boleh cakap saja, but when it comes to actually doing it???? Not everybody has that potential. To gain trust from rakyat, to return back to rakyat, it needs a lot of sacrifice. You can't win everyone.
With 5 states is with BA, will BN keep on day dreaming? I will not hentam anybody, I just hope, those elected, do your work. And we as voters cannot just wait to see them do the job, help them. Jadi rakyat yang berhemah dari segala segi. Aiseyman, aku tak buat tax lagi. Hmm...
I doubt they can reduce price of petrol, the whole world is rising it, how are we to stop the price increase?
Demolish toll??? Hmm.... no can do.
Remove NEP?
Free education for all??
4 years enough to prove themselves? Or in 2012, Malaysia will VOTE again. I wish good luck to all of them. It will be an interesting political agenda to look out for the next 4 years.
I thought I will be spending some time with my family this Saturday, but looks like it has to be delayed again. Next week lah, already receiving complaints about me too busy with my social life past 3 months. But I never neglected my family kan? Be it the siblings, the aunties&uncles, cousins, cousins to cousins, and cousins not related, I make sure I keep in touch with everybody kan? (Aunty Dah, sorry, cannot help basuh pinggan this Saturday, Kaklong can help with basuh pinggan eh??? Hehehehehe) I am busy catching up with lots of people these days. Like Dimas, Nizah, Nazif, Muna - went to Melaka. Amy, Anny, Amily - met at their house. Kaklong's superwonderful kids - habis kopak aunty Aida kat ToysRUs. Daniel - Monte's was delicious.... have fun in Telipud. Yani, Yana, Man, and the gang - who says I'm not eating I can't have fun with you guys????
Now must find time for my nephew & nieces. Rindu sama itu Piah, my 5 months old niece. Even my neighbour's kids pun dah lama tak nampak. Aunty Aida asyik takde weekend and balik lambat. My neighbour, Madame S... I rindu sangat dengan you jugak. Hehehehe. Also rindu dekat Shasha & Arfan and their mommy too. I also rindu my favourite chef... tak rindu dia sangat, just his cookings. Tengah2 diet ni kan. Hehehehe. Now that he is no longer staying in Bukit Antarabangsa, tak tau lah bila I will see him. Tu belum dia ada anak 10 (ye,,, ni aku perli ni... hehehehehe). I also rindu my Mr Very Busy Man... sigh... ni rindu paling banyak sangat. Rindu seribu juta!!!! Come back home safely ok?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Minahsongeh said...

Hi Aida,

Hope your father gets well soon.Amin.

Thu Mar 13, 09:30:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

Minahsongeh : Thank you kak Zu.

Thu Mar 13, 09:32:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

semoga negara tetap aman damai sejahtera sentiasa gitteww..

Sat Mar 22, 11:54:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger SalamMedia said...

That chocolate donut looks SINFUL!

Hope your dad gets better.

Sun Mar 23, 03:54:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger 13may said...

salam...
moga semuanya ok..
:)

Wed Mar 26, 04:29:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger east43street said...

Hmmmm...... blog ni nampaknya dah sama naik sawang dah ni....

Fri Apr 04, 07:39:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home