Friday, February 29, 2008

Mana nak cari duit?

Most of my regular readers would know that one of my main task is to collect duit.

This morning, I checked the weekly bill, and my eyes go blink-blink after looking at the figure : RM 927,979.79!

It has to be paid (ie : cleared in our BSP Standard Chartered Account on Monday, 10th March
2008) or that's it. If we default twice in a year, consider kena tutup kedai. Aiyak......

This Monday punya pun I masih short RM 230k, which RM100k I just confirm I will get rentas to our account today. Tu tak masuk lagi whatever other bills to pay, and tour money going out on Monday about RM 300k to Amman, gaji nak tak nak I kena release today or kejap lagi ada lah yang datang bertanya (that part I bersyukur I managed not to witheld my staff salaries every month. There have been cases where I and Lina will hold ours first to make sure that the rest lepas dulu, now I missed Lina so much, kalau dia ada ni, dia lah tukang motivate, but now it is only an empty table next to mine).

Next week, sure I cranky gila kat office. Hahahahahahaha. Well, now, nak kena buat muka manis, mulut manis, nak naik 1st floor, see all my associates. Must be nice to them today to make sure money is collected on time!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger east43street said...

So keje u ni lebih kurang macam ceti juga la.....

Fri Feb 29, 10:35:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

yes, I keja jadi ceti, collect hutang. And that is on 2% of my work task. The balance 98% lagi seksa nak buat. :p

Fri Feb 29, 02:56:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home