Thursday, March 06, 2008

Fantastic Fabulous February 2008, Sakit Perut & Coach Handbag

I had a great time last month. One of the best period in my life. Sadness & happiness happen at the same time, made me realise I can be a better person if I want too.

Loosing people you love, meeting back old friends, making new ones, and knowing that you can trust your true close friends around you, and support by your family, make me believe that my life is not bad after all. (hey, this is the second time I write this statement, see Aida, you are having a good life. Hehehehe, so stop complaining). I don't know when I will get back that happy feeling, but enough for time being and life must go on.

I was on Medical Leave past 2 days. I had food poisoning. So much of eating over the weekend, I decided to puasa (fasting) on Monday and should be continuing until Thursday (today lah tu). I had Sizzling Mee for breaking fast, but somehow that sizzling mee turned out to be a nightmare for me. After came back from sending Kakteh to Damansara Damai (I had to fecth my sister from Hentian Duta, she arrived after her short trip back to Sungai Petani), I started to vomit and having stomach ache and started going to toilet. Couldn't sleep that night, was practically in the toilet either vomitting or purging. On Tuesday morning, after going to clinic, I thought I was kebal. But unfortunately, I was not. I had stomach cramps and still going to toilet. I was like : Baru satu hari puasa, perut dah upset??? So, I went back home, after being forced by everyone at office (and people outside office). Tried to sleep, in fact slept the whole day until night without eating, with in between hours going back & forth to toilet. The result???? I lost 1.2kg......

And not eating anything yesterday except for nasi and sup at Kaklong's house last night, my weight maintains. So, another 2.8kg to achieve to get the free Coach Handbag.

What is it with this Coach Handbag????. Well, my cousin, Sazzli (or also known as Chalee, or sometimes I call him Kambing Gurun bila dia nakal sangat buli me), who is now back in Ireland, was in Washington D.C. last month. He remembered how I made a big fuss about giving my sister the imitation Coach Handbag that I bought in Bangkok last year after only using it for a very short time (hey, handbag celup pun, tapi lawa siot, and the finishing is so good, and very good quality, very cheap price). I did actually told her she can have it as I have lots of other handbags still not used-which are now quietly kept in the cupboard, but after seeing her with the bag, I realised how much I missed the cool bag.

So, on Valentine's Day morning, I woke up to see Chalee sent sms " Err... you nak coach design ape? nak besar punya or kecik punya". Huh, I was smiling sampai telinga baca itu sms lah.

I told him I don't like the print designs, love the patchwork design better. So, he sent me an email, showing me the design he thought I would like. Frankly, not the design I want, but hey, I have no complaints if it is the original Coach, and it comes from US, and much-much cheaper compared to the ones sold at Pavilion or KLCC. So I said, okay aje......

Then come a better deal. Chalee said if I can loose 4kg by the time he comes back for his wedding this March end, he will give it for free. But, if I loose the bet, I have to pay for it. So that was the fasting for 4 days was all about, but now the plan dah kena kacau due to sakit perut 2 hari. Now I have exactly 24 days @ 3 weeks to get rid the balance 2.8kg. Of course my siblings said it will be hard for me to achieve my bet as I love food very much. Most of my friends know that food is part of my soul (ape lah korang ni....), Aida and food can never be apart. Tengok la my body macam mana, which I don't have a problem with it. I am comfortably with my current size and dah lali apa orang nak kata. My mother made it harder for me by saying if I don't loose 4kg by end March, I will not just have to pay for the handbag, but instead, she will get the handbag. Aiyak!!!!! Kacau daun betul mama ni.

I can't cheat my weight, as it is recorded every 2 weeks or at least once a month at aunty Nita's clinic, which Dr Sazzli Shahlan Kasim tu has acces of the information. And my aunty Nita is so aware about the bet. So she is actually constantly checking on my eating patterns, and scolded me for having lavish food intake over last weekend! (The lavish food gala over last weekend tu I blame kan Nizah, Dimas, Nazif, Muna & Fahroe, hahahaha. Kunang2, Umbai, and Tony Roma's.... yeah Aida, blame it on others, awak tu yang kuat makan).

So will Aida succeed this time or not? We will just have to wait and see this month end. I will update everyone this month end.

Tonight's dinner : epal and roti cicah sup.

(Note : Aida has stop using herbal life product since 1st Feb 2008. Nak tengok kalau stop pakai product tu weight naik balik ke tak. So this time the bet memang takde assistance from food suplement. Totally on my own.)

oh, another note :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY DAH..... You can have my other handbag yang you nak sangat tu once Chalee bawak balik the new handbag.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHALEE...... lagi few days aje nak tunggu okay?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger merapuman said...

not sure whether sazlii will read this or not.

will we get a discount card or something? bila dia dah start kerja kat malaysia. or at least bagi MC bila diperlukan ke ..ha..ha.

Thu Mar 06, 10:38:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

ape lah ayong ni, nak diskaun, free, pegi hospital kerajaan.

MC itu bisa di atur. kekekekeke.

Chalee tu lambat lagi balik KL

Fri Mar 07, 12:36:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger east43street said...

Selamat mengundi. Undilah dengan bijaksana.

Sat Mar 08, 02:42:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home