Wednesday, February 20, 2008

WARNING!!!!

To the ladies who always bertenggek at my office desk at Ground Floor while I am either at 1st or 2nd Floor, kindly stop browsing to blogs and other websites using my computer!!!

Ini aku nampak korang sedap-sedap click sana sini, read all the blogs/websites that I read daily, and banyak-banyak kali satu hari. Nanti ada pula orang-orang yang ingat/perasan I yang takde kerja surfing internet/their websites/blogs seharian!!!

I give access to use my pc so that you can use the printer to expedite your work. Not blog hopping!!! If you want to read, boleh, tapi buat kat PC sendiri ah.

It seems like you ladies are too free during office hours every single day... I may seem to be buta IT, I admit that, but I am not blind to notice what you ladies are doing. No wonder kerja asyik tak siap aja. I pun sometimes takde masa nak read all my daily blogs/websites info.

Ni kira warning ah, lagi sekali buat, I suruh SG stop your internet access, and I will ask NC to potong your gaji. Don't make me angry, nanti I tukar jadi monster!!!!!..... baru korang tau. (I am sure you don't want that kan? kan? kan? kan?)

4 Comments:

Blogger east43street said...

Dulu diorang sibok mengait baju kat opis, sekarang sibuk blog hopping pulak.... hmmmmm.... zaman dah berubah.

Wed Feb 20, 08:59:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak aida!!!!!

sorry!!!! tp akak punyer blog collections best and funny and interesting.

same like you.

akak nampak lawa hari ni... :)

from : rfnd dept

Thu Feb 21, 10:02:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger 13may said...

hehhe hehhe....

oh ya!
Al-Fatihah buat Opah kamu

Thu Feb 21, 11:06:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak aida,

--->
<-----
^ ^ ##

hehehehe. please don b angry.
you look very pretty today. matching eyeshadows.

Thu Feb 21, 11:58:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home