Thursday, November 29, 2007

I need more.............

Good day everyone!

I'm in a good mood today as I had a very good sleep last night. Maybe I was too tired with the moving houses process. But it was very easy to sleep last night. Put my head on the pillow and zzzzzzzzz.

Woke up very early this morning. I was wondering where I was, after a while I realised I was at the new house. Need to familiar myself with the new surroundings. The sound of cars passing by in the morning, the sound of kuali of neighbours behind my house preparing for breakfast. I love the sound of the morning birds, at least I still have that to cheer me up early morning.

The new house is cool and cozy. Got my key last Tuesday, had send some things there. Need to sweep and mop tonight and then bring the rest of the things. I need to move the big things this Sunday. I have :

1 queen bed
1 single bed
4 wardrobe
3 cabinets
4 small book rack
1 dining table
1 set of kerusi rotan
2 standing fan
1 shoe rack
1 fridge
1 washing machine
1 stove
1 big plate rack
1 big tv
2 coffee table
2 side trolleys
1 tv rack
1 big carpet
and my whole set of pinggan mangkuk and periuk belanga
(tapi masak nya tidak!!!)

Hmm.... must get a big lorry! I got to know last night that I have 75 pieces of all kinds of tudung (scarf, tudung bawal, selendang, and so on. Kaler biru aja aku ada 8 different type of blue!) hmm.......

To my adik (please heret emma too) and kakteh, kindly make yourself available this Saturday and help me.

To my tukang cuci kipas, hari ahad jangan ngelat! You can clean your house tonight, but Sunday must lap all the kipas and tingkap, no excuse. I'll get the tangga for you. :p

What I need for the new house?
1 set of new sofa. The kerusi rotan shall be passed to who???
1 new tilam as I'm currently using the provided mattress by my tuan rumah. And I'm leaving the other old mattress.
New curtains.
New big carpet (lantai rumah ni sejuk la)
New small carpet for upstairs
Plastic containers to keep stuff of new tuan rumah that she left behind so I can stack them at the attic.
New plants/flowers for the front area outside. Can have my own mini garden, if rajin!

Both bosses and anak boss are outstation at the moment. So aku boleh multi-skipping hari ni and besok. Hehehe. But today ada banyak benda nak settle, chairman left me with lots of documents for me to go through while he is away. Kalau tinggalkan duit kan bagus, still not enough for next Monday's bsp.

Oh, lagi satu, this morning, as I was about to go to work, my darling neighbour, Madam Sarah Azreen bukak pintu and said : Da, meh la breakfast dulu!

Oh, heaven nya untuk orang bujang macam aku! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home