Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Letter To Aunty Dah....

Aunty Dah is my mother's youngest sister. Being the youngest, she is the coolest Aunty among all. My other auties are cool too when they are not letering, hehehehe. But Aunty Dah is the most easygoing. I would like to say to her :

Dear Aunty Dah,

Thanks for having us last Saturday night at the very last minute.

Thanks for taking care of Opah on Saturday and still look out for my dad while mama & me was out to shop.

Thanks for fixing us dinner at 12midnight. I know you were tired and I should have continued washing the dishes. But I know too that it was your sink, your teritory, hehehehe.

Thanks for prepaparing breakfast for mom and dad.

Thanks for fixing opah's room for me to sleep comfortably.

Thanks for allowing me to put all my frozen stuff in the freezer. Will take it once I'm done moving to the new house.

Thanks for allowing me to park the car and keeping an eye for me. Will take it out by this weekend once the owner is back in KL.

Thanks for the delicious dinner on Friday night. What more can I say? Yummy and delicious as always. It was worth waiting for chik to comeback and had dinner all 3 of us.... although airliur dah meleleh tengok itu ikan bilis and udang and perut dah nyanyi lagu lapar.

Thanks for giving me the space to place the cookies. You can have the cheesecake all to yourself. Kalau Epi datang, bagi cookies aja, cheesecake dia dah rembat kat rumah aunty yot.

Thanks for taking care of my mom at Aunty Namah's house last Sunday night and send her back home to nenek's house.

I can't wait for your masak toucu. Please let me know once it is ready! Hehehehe.

Don't worry, I'll take care of you in your older days, whether or not I have a family of my own. You have been like a mom to me all these while. Please take care of your health ok? If I don't show you that much of appreciation before this, I am truly sorry. I'll see you soon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! said...

yaaahaaa cheesecake sudah kami amik....sedapyaaaa

Wed Nov 28, 02:12:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

nak lagi cakap. Tu mama buat. Nanti I'll get the recipe and bake again. Kalau ada time & kerajinan la! hehehehe

Thu Nov 29, 09:15:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home