Monday, November 19, 2007

Network down

Hari ni masuk office, discovered network card aku dah burnt. And somebody used my pc on Saturday (my offday) and did not shut down properly. Satu office tak boleh buat kerja. So my colleague fixed others first as they need to issue tickets and do hotel bookings. Mine was the last to be fixed. Itu pun dia buat apa entah guna line temporary. (Which I'm not going to explain as I'm not sure what it is all about, and I don't bother, janji computer aku boleh on, and boleh pakai buat kerja)

First thing I did was to kira duit, of course. Hey, I'm paid to calculate money in this office. Hehehe. I wish I have that kind of money. Then I checked my emails la, apa lagi. Tu dia.... berduyun-duyun masuk. I've replied the necessary, the balance will check tomorrow. Reading & replying email can be cumbersome betul. So much of bringing in my gadgets today to upload pix. I'll do it towards end of the week then. The next few days will be busy. (Aida : bila nyer tak busy??? Hmm...)

Oh, few of my readers hantar email tanya apa address to my other blogsites. Hehehehe. This is my one and only blog, I have no other. Nak maintain ni pun liat, and tak reti, you think I have time to maintain other blogsites? The other blogsites that I wrote in my previous posting is refering to my friends' blogs/personal website that I read daily. I have quite a number of sites that I go through each day (you guys know who you are) and actively commenting this and that. Hehehehehe. I know some of you had questioned me why I did not link their blogs to mine like they link my blog to theirs. Bukan nya tak sayang korang, tapi nanti bapak panjang la itu listing. I tend to keep it simple and minimal. Better off that way. Nanti apa I comment kat other blogs pun karang tak pasal-pasal tukang kepoh aku nak kutuk. Hehehehe.

And some people also asked me why no more juicy drama? Hehehe, that one I tend to keep to myself. Better that way kan? Tak hurt sape-sape. Nanti karang aku kena kutuk lagi kat blog orang tak pasal-pasal, padahal tak buat salah apa pun. So biar lah. I am happy with my life now, with/without a man, getting/not getting my pc to marry me, ended up with the correct/wrong guy, hey, itu cerita saya. I know tukang kepoh will definately be bored. Please get some other blog to gossip about eh? But, if terhappen aku terletak juicy details kat sini, itu aku punya suka lah. Aku punya blog. Hehehehe.

Okay-okay, now nak sambung buat kerja. Need one hour to siapkan one very important work thing. Chow, besok I update some pix and cool things I've done over the weekend.

ps :
To my cousin Amy and Ma'in : Sorry tak sempat nak drop by over the weekend. Someone decided to come back home to KL without planning and disturbed all my plan. Shopping kasut pun tak sempat.

To my friend yang still dengki no link to his blog : Eh, aku top commentator kat blog abang aku pun dia takde la nak link kan my blog to his. Tapi blog link dia punya la panjang!

To my darling ayong : Sorry huh, hari ni kutuk/kata ayong kat banyak blog. Jangan marah, kakngah sayang ayong. Muahs.........

Ta.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home