Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down
But wait...
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say..

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
(But that's nothing new)

I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry like an angel, heavens not the thing for you,
But I'm afraid

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologizes, it's too late

I'm holding your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground...

note : You had me. We walked the lane together, through out the lowest and highest point, but you blew it, not me (every single time). People put the blame on me, that is so not fair. But people also say I'm the forgiving type, pemaaf, but my heart dah jadi batu, you made me become a hati batu. Now I dah jadi hati batu, you said you are sorry and regret for all that has been said and done and now only you want to mend things, heal my heartache.................

how could you?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger wickedwarhol said...

Found your blog at last. Thanks for dropping by. You have quite a collection of pics yourself.

Sat Nov 03, 01:31:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

hehehe, dah jumpa. yup, finally, reti sket guna picasaweb.google ni. Click at my link : pictures. Tapi ni gambar taken during fasting month & raya (sep-oct07).

Tu pun penat mengedit nak asingkan gambar to publish, and gambar yang tak boleh di publish(nanti ada orang yang keji & dengki pulak! hehehe).

Nanti next week I will upload my trip to russia punya pix(reason I bought nikkon coolpix tu) And some other trips too. Dah upload, I will let u know.

I really love the kodiang pix, terasa aman damai!

Sat Nov 03, 01:37:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home