Tuesday, October 30, 2007

happy, happy, happy day!

Hari ni bangun pagi with a smile. I had a good sleep. (but demam aja baru kebah, batuk nya kalah pesakit TB!!!!)

Tapi masuk office, lagi-lagi la sengih. The news of me being offered another job dah spread the whole office. Of course first person to know is my MD la. But I told her I'm not taking it. After doing my calculation, I am better off here. Although the other offer can guarantee me not having to work hard to gain that stable income, but during my good months here, which can be 6-8 months in a year, I make much-much better than the stable income. Yang rugi EPF la, sebab my current company pays epf on basic salary saja. Tapi I have a ceti mother (ma, jangan marah aaaa.....) who makes sure I send money for saving to her every single month (sometimes if babah accidently tell her I have extra money this month, she will ask again!!!) without fail.

I had a meeting with my chairman yesterday who was very concern of the news. Although we had agreed earlier that my increment will only due feb/mar next year, but he has come up with a generous offer that I cannot resist this morning. Hehehe. Just to make sure I stay although I convinced him yesterday that I will not move.

So, aku terperuk la kat sini, and korang semua akan keep on going dengar aku komplen duit tak cukup, collection tak masuk, bsp sangkut, kutuk IATA, marah salespeople aku, and so on. Hehehehehe. Now my aim for next year is to double up my amount of saving in 2 years time, if nak kawen, still ada enough for hari tua. Hehehehe.

Okay, nak kerja dah. Take care everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs O said...

wahh dapat increment yer..i am happy for u....hope u have a productive year ahead...All the best

Tue Oct 30, 03:50:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home