Thursday, August 30, 2007

PESTA BOLA MERDEKA

Finally Malaysia menang in a football match. All these while macam apa ja. But still, last night I watched the game, still nampak our players ni macam hampeh. Sikit-sikit jatuh, sikit-sikit angkat stretcher keluar padang. Takde fight langsung. Fight gaduh mulut & tangan ada la. Although kita menang, I noted Myanmar players lagi banyak buat attack at our gol side.

Whatever it is, we won last night. I just hope the team tak leka, but instead will do better next time. Yeah, I tau kritik ja. Main bolanya tak tau. Hehehehe. Congrats team bola!

Err... what happened to my ANSERI team bola? Bila nak ada semangat ni? Hehehehe. I missed cheering for team bola TROLAK college. Time tu memang fun & happening. Those were the days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home