Thursday, August 24, 2006

POST 22ND AUGUST

I told my friend Iza last night that I was going to write a nasty & cynical text today. Tapi bangun pagi tadi, fikir balik tak jadilah.... So the normal text will do. Perhaps, later if I have the courage I will write on that matter. At the moment, I just be the good Aida as usual!

By the way, Happy Birthday to Rohaiza Abdullah or well known as Iza among our friends and also at the tagboard. Tinggal Bapak Aina ja belum turn 31. Iza : I hope you will have a good birthday, if not, just hang on, besok I'm sure you will feel much better (you know what I mean).

Okay, turning 31 was a disaster.... why???? feeling very old la!!! Anyway, would like to thank everyone for the wishes and presents. Paling best bila Hariz & Nurin called me on Tuesday to wish. They were so joyful, laughing, felt very happy to hear them. Hadiah paling best? Mesti la bunga ros from Eddy Toh. Cute ja mamat sorang tu. And he got the big piece of my birthday cake. Celebrated at office with my colleagues on Tuesday. Most JLH moment on birthday.... hehehe, I wish I had one la, sorry, nope, tarak, elek. But waking up yesterday morning at 740am did give me a relief feeling knowing things will be back to normal.

I was on leave yesterday. Pegi KLCC, jumpa p5 for lunch. Bought myself a new shoe! Last night I went to gym. At first, both Iza & I was very muka monyok (I yang terlebih actually) until Sarah came and change the mood. Kelakar gila masing-masing last night. Our trainer pun pening kepala layan the 3 of us. After gym we lepak together, had dinner and a good talk on men.

Oh yes, lupa nak bagi tau, I went to Energy Spa kat GE Mall last Sunday. Pegi with Amy. Besh!!!!!!!! Lega rasa kena massage satu badan. The place not bad, whole body massage cost around RM138.00. Bulan ni memang kaw-kaw pamper myself. Takpe, once in a while okay la.

Now looking forward nak puasa & raya pulak la.....

Aiseyman, phone dah ringing..... ada dinner kena pegi, chow dulu, besok sambung!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home