Wednesday, July 19, 2006

40sen SEKEPING

This morning I left home very early. I tumpang kakteh to work as my kancil was left at the parking due to unforseen circumstances last night.

We singgah at kakak van to buy breakfast. I saw the price tag : KUIH 40sen satu. Food price has increased. Even my makcik nasi lemak near my office sells at RM1 = 3 piece. I missed beli kuih up north in SP, or any Kedah/Perlis area. They sell RM1 = 5. Banyak murah. But with harga barang naik, harga petrol naik, I guess it is ok harga kuih pun naik. Nanti fasting month nak balik SP nak check harga kuih kat utara naik ka tak.

I had a quiet weekend last week. Still on duty, but this time jadi housesitter pulak. I stayed in whole-day on Sunday, habiskan baca buku. Tapi tak tido la satu hari, dah puas tido time cuti dulu. Only Saturday malam pegi rumah Busu. Hantar ticket & hotel voucher. Busu is in Kuching now with Mak Usu and Along Nadia. Along dapat Uitm Sarawak, doing Office Management & ..... ala, tak ingat la apa nama course tu. I know she is hesitate to go, but anak yang baik, dia dengar cakap ayah dia. I hope she will fit well there. Along is one of my cousins belah babah yang tak pernah berenggang with her family (well, actually none of them, except me & kakteh yang kena study jauh-jauh. Even after they work, and get married, most of them still see their parents daily!!!). Sekali nak pegi belajar jauh la pulak, kalau somewhere semenanjung, boleh tahan lagi. I had to comfort her that everything will be allright. Nanti bulan September I plan to see her as I'm going to Kuching again. Good luck along, and don't forget to email us once you dah settle down.

Today will be a very busy day. I hope I can finish all my work on time!

Take care everyone!

ps - ayah nurin :nanti la I change the links, and add on new links, and do the technical stuff that I should have done long time ago. kalau succeed, I bagitau ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home