Monday, March 20, 2006

10 DAYS TO APRIL

Aiyak, cepat la habis March ni, so I can have back my normal life!!!!

Hari ni banyak kerja, makan pun banyak!!! Hehehehe. Have to skip gym over the weekend, and this week too. I wish I can duplicate myself, then can finish all the work. Am off this Saturday! Boleh cover tido, go to gym, see my friends, tengok wayang, go dating, kemas rumah, do my laundry & then pamper my body. But mama mungkin datang, so, hmm... no way la nak lepak-lepak. Baru teringat, kena jadi driver to Putrajaya.

Today is one of my close friend-Sarah's birthday. Probably can ask our darling chef to cook something yummy this weekend to celebrate.

Next week I nak balik kampung. Then the following weekend I'm having a long break again.

But, untill then, kena kerja la dulu. Matta Fair was alright. I will have to wait until Friday to see the exact figure we made. But estimation done this afternoon, it was more than our target, so kira okay la tu. I hope I can get the 2 months bonus this year. To those yg dapat bonus 3-4 bulan tu, tak yah la gatal tukar kerja. Dok ja diam-diam.

Nantilah, after I'm done with this week, I'll write nice things here, not keep on complaining. Korang baca pun boring. Dah pukul 10pm, mau pulang, tapi drebar tak mai lagi. Mau tidok office malam ni.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs O said...

halu makcik..tak sabar tunggu april ada per per ker??? keh keh

anyway kalau dapat bonus 2 bulan aku nak tops esprit satu for me and satu for aaqil....hidup espritt!!

Tue Mar 21, 02:23:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

ye la, dah hbs trvl fair, until sept br keja teruk balik. hehehehe. dont worry, tarak apa significant la. Ada significant sure I bgtau you punyer!! kalau dpt 2 bulan bonus aku beli utk omar sekali.

Tue Mar 21, 04:44:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home