Sunday, March 12, 2006

MY WORKING WEEKEND

Aiyak, last sunday kat ofc, this sunday kat office, apa la. I just got back from Port Dickson, sent kakteh home, & here I am at office. It was a five minute job, need to cancell like 15 tickets or the airline will charge us puluhan ribu ringgit. But to do that very simple thing, I had to go through the traffic, missed my F1 (nasib baik ada ulangan boleh tengok) Nak balik dah, but looking at the front road, no way I can come out from parking lot. Jam gila kat depan tu. Hmm... Dah la last nite tak lena tido my colleague from New York dok call from 2am to 4am informing updates of our pax travelling details.

Went to Port Dickson late last evening with kakteh. Adik tak ikut as he had a wedding to attend. Spent the night at Tiara resort with Ayong, Kak Lin, Hariz & Nurin. Bangchik family with PakAbas pun ada gak. So ramai la. Letih layan Nurin & Hariz. They had fun swimming semalam & this morning. The apartment has 2 rooms, I had the room all to myself as kakteh slept with Nurin kat depan. Lucky we brought our comforter & bantal lebih. The place is new, swimming pool memang best. Unfortunately it is not facing the beach. You have to drive out nak pi mandi pantai. Probably better pergi Ancasa All Suites Resort, the apartment canggih, pool best, and you can walk to the beach. We left PD around 430pm tadi, itu pun nasib baik the 2 kids tak buat perangai. It was always tough to leave them behind. Anak-anak my brother ni lambat mesra, although with their own uncles & aunties. By the time nak start mesra, kitorang nak balik, baru la nak itu ini. Bila kitorang nak balik mesti melalak punya. Hariz dah hitam, main panas kat sekolah. He is doing well in school. Getting good results for all subjects. Nurin dah banyak cakap & loves chocolate (ikut perangai I la tu) And she is very heavy now. And will always buli Hariz (I wonder kenapa kecik2 dulu I tak macam dia, boleh buli ayong!!!!) Thanks ayong for having us.

Nak balik la, mau buat laundry, then tido. My body sakit sebab jadi punching bag Nurin.

By the way, to my friend Wahir, jangan terasa hati ya apa I tulis kat Tagboard tu. I mintak maaf kalau I kasar. I think most of you dah tau a to z pasal myself & who I like. Just leave it as it is for now. Nanti dari I jadi monster craving for carbo, I jadi monster rimas soalan kawin pulak. Sampai masa I kawin la, jangan risau. Tak payah la nak paksa-paksa or kasi reminder, nanti korang yang akan dapat reminder to attend my wedding! ok? (That applies not only to wahir, but to all of you who might be smilling reading this now)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rimaugirl Wahir Jaafar said...

thanks Aida sebab tak marahkan I. Well...had a great night last night with Brother King Harleem & co .Anak2 dia semua exhausted...I bawak depa tour Zoo Malam. Bila lak you nak tour Zoo Malam? Bawak la family you sekali plus the anak2 buah.

Mon Mar 13, 08:30:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home