Friday, December 23, 2005

MY CHRISTMAS GETAWAY

Aiyak, finally after the trauma I had to go through yesterday & today, I'm finally off to Singapore tomorrow.

I had a terrible week at office, so I kept telling myself I need to go away for the long weekend. Balik Kampung? Uh, no way. (Kalau my dad read this, ampun babah! Hehehehe :P)

Thought of going to Sanubari, telephone no plak dah hilang. Carik dalam google, the contact numbers are no longer valid-well, they have changed management, so the lady can only be contacted through her hp! (p5 : please make sure you get the no when you balik kuantan nanti, tengkiu!)

Then, plan nak pergi Singapore pulak. After checking with my friend Minah, I have a place to crash. But I need to get transport & make sure my passport is still valid. Flight totally out! Well, actually seats are still available, but it will cost me RM714.00 return journey. Does not include RM70.00 for the ERL, and the taxi fare from Changi to town. Manyak mahal la.

Nak beli ticket last night, balik lambat la pulak. Arrived home around 1030pm (was from KLCC, yes, pokok xmas cantik tahun ini!!!) terus carik passport. Punyer la doink, simpan passport tak betul. Benda dlm kotak biasa I simpan pun boleh tak nampak. Stayed up until 1am to search for the passport, but hampa! Nasib baik jumpa balik this morning!

Then hari ni, trauma carik transport pulak. Bus takde, train pun full. I was contemplating to take the flight, but my friend cakap he will try to get the bus ticket. (I was nagging the whole day not able to go away for the weekend) At 6.50pm my friend managed to get tickets for return journey. Lalalalalalalala! Sungguh gumbira! Thanks dear, I really owe you this time. (Dah twice you rescue ni, balik Spore I'll give you a treat ok?)

So, I'm off to Spore tomorrow. Tak sabar nak jumpa Minah, Aaqil, and Macho Man. I don't think I will visit my other friends, but I'll try to ring some of you. Hehehehehe.

See you people next week, Merry Xmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home