Friday, November 25, 2005

SPEAKEASY

Restaurant ni opposite Standard Chartered Leboh Ampang.

Very cosy, just 5 min walk from my office. Went here with my cousins -kaklong & Amy- for lunch last Wednesday. Kaklong belanja, mkn free mmg la sedap, hehehe. Hari ni pun pergi lagi for lucnh with my client, dibelanja lagi (mkn free mmg selalu rasa sedap!)

Choice of food, macam-macam ada -both western & local. Try the Jakarta fried rice, chicken chop, & carbonara. Drinks : go for kopi ais. Best!

Price range : RM12.90 per plate. But puas hati sebab banyak. Satu plate Seafood Fried Rice can share 2 orang.

KakLong sambil belanja makan sempat lagi tu bebel kat kitorang about getting married. This cousin of mine - being the eldest cucu, mentang2 lah lawyer, dah start leter, I pun kalah! Ceh. Nanti la along.... prince charming tak jumpa lagik macam mana mau kawin? But it was a fun outing, full of gossiping! And we finally managed to finalise planning nak buat gathering kat rumah kaklong as bangteh is coming back besok.

Last night I went to Shah Alam. Pi rumah busu kejap. Janji with Faiq to buy him something for his birthday & for getting top 10 in his class. We went to Shah Alam Mall. Gave him RM50.00, last2 dia beli game. I can't say no as I've promised he can buy anything with the money. But the best part was standing behind him, watching him tawar menawar with the salesgirl. He got what he wanted at the price he bargained for. Huh, even I don't think I can do that. Budak umur 11 tahun pandai tawar sampai salesgirl tu tak leh cakap apa. Hmmm...

Okay la. Tonight going to KL Tower with my friends. Hopefully tak hujan lebat.

Take care everyone!

mood hari ni - cloud 9 sbb mkn free ngan mamat hensem ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home