Wednesday, December 21, 2005

KUANTAN

My work really sucks these few days! Hmmm... But nothing much I can do about it! Still have to wake up every morning, go to office, and work! How I wish I can just stay at home & do nothing, but still earn big money! Hmm... dalam mimpi tu boleh lah. Yes, cannot complaint too much, nanti rezeki lari pulak. But I just hope I can settle this particular work problem before new year, if not, mau resign 24 hours macam hari tu. Tapi kesian plak kat my boss. I don't hate my boss, tapi orang2 kat office ni yang berlagak macam boss.

Ala, lari dari topic kejap. Tak, cuma, time tension2 macam ni, rasa nak getaway aja. And of course I remembered Kuantan! Been there twice this year. Stayed at Sanubari Resort. About 10km from Kuantan town, heading south! If anyone really want to find peace, this is the place to go. In front of beach, very quiet, very windy, very peace! I love the morning walk at the beach. Main layang2 pun puas hati. Kat Kuantan ada banyak pantai, tapi tak best la mandi, sebab air kat sana hitam, and arus pun kuat (actually memang tak minat mandi pantai, I prefer lazying around at beach only) - but note to the guys, no babes at the beach!!

Seafood kat sana very, very, very, very yummy and cheap! My friend Minah is crazy for Umbai Seafood in Melaka, but you have to try seafood at Tanjung Lumpur. Sedap & murah. Ikan pun fresh.

Shopping? Tak la kut. Nothing much. I think yg I bawak balik was only keropok lekor ja la. I spend most on food & petrol jalan sana sini. There's this one shop called Pasar Raya Pantai Selamat. Huh, tempat ni cool gila! Dari luar nampak chokia ja, tapi macam-macam ada.

Thought of going Kuantan again this February (as I keep telling myself it has to be every 6 months trip), tapi no cuti la pulak. And 50-50 about going up north for the long one week holiday. Well, kena tgk budget lepas cuti bulan January. Of course I will favour Kuantan more, as balik north, kena singgah my hometown, nanti kena leter lagi! (I'm being such a bad daughter for the past 2 months, avoiding my parents as much as possible. Nanti la, diorang dah cool sket, baru balik kampung sendiri!) But who knows, I might just go one of these days if I cannot take it with work anymore.

Okay la, 8.10pm already. Don't want to be late for my appointment tonight in KLCC. Nak tengok Christmas tree, hari tu nampak separuh ja!

Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home