Wednesday, November 23, 2005

HARRY PORTER & GELAS API

I'm not going to give a review on the movie.

I loves going to movies. Take kisah la cerita apa, semua okay ja. Not like my brother, very willing to be in a long que, but if the seats are not good for him, he just walk away. No way he will take 5 rows from the screen. But you can count on adik to get best seats. Dia memang pandai bab tu.

Lately I've been to movies a lot, semua tgk. But I really can't stand some people who's not aware of etiquette while watching movie. Last night I was really annoyed with the girl behind me who have been on the phone with her mom like more than 10times. And the best part was her mom knew that she was in a cinema (I overheard she told her mom she's where & with who). But her mom keep on calling her. Hilang concerntrate nak tgk movie.

Two weeks back while I was watching Salon with Aween & Mawaddah, kat GSC One Utama, there was this guy who can't stop kicking our chairs from behind. I thought he was a tall guy with long legs, habis movie tengok, pendek ja!! Ish, geram betul. First time in my life I actually made a scene and kasi sound sama itu mamat. Geram betul.

Last Friday went to KLCC with my close friends tgk Harry Porter. We had dinner at Chilis before that. Start 1145pm, habis 230am. Thanks to Iza sbb sanggup ponteng keja beratur kat KLCC beli ticket on 2nd day.Hehehe.

Can't wait for Jan 2006. Then no need to go cinemas to watch movie with orang-orang tak tau etika tu. Ada private cinema with plasma screen & kerusi best kat SUNWAY KINRARA opening soon!

To those yang belum tgk Harry Porter, don't miss it. I had to watch it twice to understand the movie - but then again I don't mind going 3rd time.

Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home