Friday, June 22, 2007

TGIF

Sekejap ja dah half day. Dah pukul 2pm. Baru masuk office from lunch. Went out with my colleagues at CM for makan. Perut penuh. So malam ni no dinner la. Hehehehe. Tak la, still have to makan, but must be something light. Kerja banyak as usual. I akan busy luarbiasa sampai cukup tahun. Lepas tu kalau tak naik gaji jugak siap la boss aku tu.

A client of mine passed away yesterday. No wonder rasa resah semacam yesterday. His secretary called me this morning. He died of heart attack. Dah tua pun client tu. A very nice gentleman, payment pun prompt. I guess lepas ni deal dengan anak dia pulak la. Yang sungguh arrogant tu, so not like the father.

This month macam-macam dah jadi. Tapi semuanya ada kebaikan dan keburukan yang kena analyse. To me as long as I am healthy, still can work, still tak menyusahkan my family dah orang lain, then life must go on. I know sooner or later I have to deal with my dad on some issues, but that I leave when that time comes.

At the moment, things to look forward too is my trip to port dickson on 070707. (Yes ayahnurin, another gathering of mine with my school friends from the same batch.... another reunion). My parents are coming down next month. Mama is fine at the moment. Cuma kadang-kadang dia letih. Tapi rasa dia dah strong. She need to keep fit for the wedding coming. I hope just one wedding in the family, buat 2-3 kali, letih la. Orang tu jugak yang nak dijemput. Nanti dah confirm and finalise, I will do the announcement and jemput mereka yang patut.

I am normal now. Seriously, normal. I tau ramai sangat concern. Kat office ni hari-hari boss kasi rating aida's mood. Hampeh betul. I banyak quiet kat office, ye lah, duduk atas, tak duduk bawah, mana nak dengar my loud voice. 2nd floor will know how mereng I am as loud music is turned on at my pc daily. No customer kat atas, so boleh la. Yetty is coming back from her long leave on 3rd July, that is a relief! That I am totally out of ticketing. I will also slowly handing over my accounts job to another colleague. Aku kena buat kerja baru, project baru. Tak tau la boleh succeed ka tak. Hopefully boleh la, boleh kaya gilos company ni nanti. Hehehehe.

This weekend mesti kena kemas rumah. Dah 3 weeks I tell myself please clean, but done halfway saja. So semalam masuk rumah, ish-ish-ish. So besok is definately hari kemas rumah!

Take care people, will update later.

2 Comments:

Blogger 13may said...

hahha...mcm mcm nak kena buat...

btw, esok dah jumaat...

oh ya! tersesat ke sini...
have a nice day!

Thu Jun 28, 01:49:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

hi 13may. thanks for tersesat kat sini. rumah kita dah kemas!! still tak leh have a nice day, sakit mata la.

Fri Jun 29, 08:00:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home