Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hariz Danial is 8 years old today!

Hari ni birthday Hariz yang ke 8. My only nephew, my sayang nephew. Cepatnya masa berlalu, dah besar dah sayang I sorang ni. Bila jumpa Hariz selalu sangat terdetik dalam hati ni, asking myself when am I going to have my own children. I'm not that good with kids, but I love them, and would want to have one of my own. Some day Aida, some day.

Ayahnurin : Please give my hug, my kisses to him. I promise him for a movie outing one of these days, nanti tengok bila schedule free. Hadiah belum beli, probably I think of something and buy it over the weekend. Hariz ni ada most of the things yang affordable. Nak beli mahal-mahal, silap-silap ayah dia yang main. Already he admited publicly that he plays with his son's toys, particularly transformers. Hehehehe.

Okay, I nak balik. Hari ni still mereng satu hari mengadap chairman. Bf going back to his hometown tomorrow, I wish I can follow him. Takpe, I can have his big triton all to myself. Silap-silap aku bawak jenjalan turun Singapore jumpa Minah. Sabtu ni tak kerja. Hmm... idea menarik ni. Hehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home