Tuesday, October 17, 2006

GRUMPY OCTOBER

Damn, I was a grumpy Aida the past few weeks. Ever since I got back from Kuching I was so stressed out with work. Hari-hari macam singa garang kat office. Pantang silap sikit, habis semua orang I got mad with. I tried to control myself, but was not able too. Nasib la korang. I was so annoyed with some people at office who just don't know how to use their brain when doing their job, ended giving problems to others. And I know my moody & grumpy attitude had affected a lot of others too. I appologise for that. I was lucky yesterday payment of RM700k went through just fine, that made me feel at ease a bit. And hoping that the raya mood will bring back the perky aida. Terasa kurang pahala puasa asyik nak ngamuk aja ni. Puasa pun dah takde excitement. Selalu puasa & raya season memang I look forward too. But this year terasa hambar.

To all, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin, can't write much, banyak kerja!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home