Friday, July 06, 2007

Baru sudah lunch kat cm. Selama ni suruh orang tapau food ja and makan dalam office, tapi lately asyik kuar lunch time. Muka pun dah hitam sebab kena jalan keluar bawah panas terik. My area makan choice tak banyak, dah bosan dah. Next week kena cook and tapau bawak lunch to office. (Err.... ye ke nak buat tu?)

Last night for the first time I independently drive myself to Bandar Kinrara. Tak la susah sangat pergi sana. Tak payah susah-susah naik bus no ??? yang p5 selalu usik dulu. Thanks p5 for your assistance, told you I can be independent. Now you can sakat me all you want. :p

Besok nak pergi Port Dickson. Yeay. I'm sure it will be a havoc weekend. Finally 07/07/07 is happening tomorrow. Will update about it next week.

At this moment I really missed my darling nephew & niece. I have to thank my kak lin (my sister in-law) for teaching my darlings to be thoughtful. Bila I demam hariz&nurin mesti telefon tanya "Makngah demam ka? Cian Makngah!" and last tuesday they called again to ask I dah baik sakit mata ka belum. Sometime nurin just love calling me to ask whether I dah balik dari office ka, or have I had my dinner. If I answer I haven't eaten, mesti dia bising suruh I makan. If I ask her to cook for my dinner, her standard reply : "Nurin kecik lagi la, nanti umur Nurin 18 tahun Nurin masak la" hmm....... And when she calls dia dengar suara orang lain like suara radio ka while I'm driving, suara tv or suara other people if I'm at the mall or something, mesti dia akan tanya sape. And bila dia good mood she will end the call saying "I love you makngah, makngah cantik, nurin pun cantik" dia tak nak kalah. Tapi kalau dia takde mood, or being naughty, she will follow what her father thought her "bye makngah, makngah gemuk!" Then I will laugh out loud! They are going to watch transformers besok. (Hariz : without me? spiderman3 pun tak ajak makngah. Nanti makngah merajuk????. Ayahnurin : make sure the kids have good seats. I know you have pontential to neglect them as you love transformers so much. My brother does play with his son's transformers games & toys mengalahkan anak dia!)

I'm busy at the moment but my mood is back to normal. So to the person yang I ngamuk and hated so much in previous post, I would like to apologise. (Ye lah, marah in public, mintak maaf in public la jugak. I bukan jenis arrogant marah-marah tak sejuk hati or tak mintak maaf or tak reti nak pujuk balik like some people). Tapi when you messed with me, you'll get it. Don't play-play with the new aida. And thank you for the effort you did last night, tu I appreciate.

Okay, now nak sambung buat kerja yang bertimbun tu. Take care everyone, have a great weekend, I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home